Saturn will continue to tighten the screws and Rahu-Ketu will ensure that the uncertainty doesn't fade away easily; respite foreseen only post January 2017!
Flamboyance, wealth and luxury are some terms that make for appropriate terms to describe the persona of Vijay Mallya. This man with various feathers in his hat is the Chairman of the UB Group, the co-owner of the Formula One team – Force India, the owner of the Indian Premier League Cricket Team Royal Challengers Bangalore, a member of the World Motor Sport Council and a lot more! He is also a member of the Rajya Sabha as an independent. This Konkani-speaking stylish man has always enjoyed great attention, be it for his presence in the IPL matches, or for some news related to his Airlines company or for being one of the creators of the concept of the Kingfisher Calender. Currently, the stars do not seem to be all smiles for him, as his airlines company has got grounded due to some financial irregularities and it has also been declared that the man who is called the 'King of Good Times' is officially bankrupt! Intrigue and amazement capture our mind when we think about the phenomenon called Vijay Mallya deeply. But what do the stars indicate about Mallya? In the near future, will he be able to bail out himself and those companies of his, which are under a cloud? Come, lets's find out....
Vijay Mallya – Chariman of UB Group
Date of Birth: 18th December, 1955
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bentwal, Karnataka, India
1) What makes Vijay such an influential yet flamboyant business tycoon?
- In the Solar Horoscope of Vijay Mallya, the presence of important planets in Sagittarius, which in itself is a carefree and flamboyant Sign, accentuates the Sagittarian element and also infuses a sense of ambition laced with a frivolous streak.
- Morover, it can be observed that Mallya's Sun and Jupiter are in each other's Signs, thus forming the Parivartana Maharajyoga. This configuration blesses him with great influence, affluence and fame.
- Mars' placement in the Sign Libra indicates that he is a person who believes in enjoying life and he is surely a passionate person.
2) What planetary influences may have caused such a turn of fortunes for the Kingfisher boss, whose airlines company got grounded?
- The problems that he has been facing get explained very clearly by the malefic influences being caused by the transiting Saturn and Rahu-Ketu. This period would have been a mentally turbulent period for him and will continue to be a stressful period till January 2017.
- Commercial setbacks, financial instabilities, uncertainties in business and a lot more problems are foreseen for him in the upcoming months.
- Though from February 2016, he may start getting new ideas and clues to the current problems, his prestige may still continue to be under a threat, as post this Rahu will be transiting over his Natal Jupiter.
3) Will the upcoming period prove to be a good one for him and will he be able to put Kingfisher airlines on the same track as before?
- Ganesha feels that it will be very difficult for Mallya to restore normalcy in the coming months. Moreover, the period between February and September will be a very fluctuating one, as the volatile Mars will be shuttling between the Signs of Libra and Scorpio! This phase will prove to be an ultimate testing phase for him and he will be required to maintain his composure.
- Jupiter will be lending some support and this will prove to be a silver lining for him as he will be able to come up with solutions with due wisdom and some good advice from his team of advisors.
- Though there are possibilities of alleviations of the problems related to Kingfisher Airlines, we can only expect the issues to get sorted in a comprehensive manner, post January 2017.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Vijay Mallya.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay and Aaditya Sain
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team