How Stock Market Astrology Can Shape Your Success
Published on October 10, 2019
Now, there may be many quotes floating around the internet about how Risk is correlated to Ishq, but it is always important to remember that only calculated risks do pay off. If you know anything about the stock markets, one thing you will know for sure, that research is everything. However, just like everything else in our life, the planets and other celestial bodies are here to help us. Understanding stock market astrology can take you to places, and today, we are talking about just that!
For inexperienced people, investing in the stock market may seem to be more like gambling since there are stories of investors losing their riches. People tend to be sceptical about investing in the stock market. When it is about the stock market, Astrology can be very crucial.
Head over to our Nifty Predictions for every day tips!
The presence of benefic and the malefic planets in one’s horoscope can be a game-changer in this field. Rahu, among all planets, plays a very pivotal role in stock market astrology. Rahu is the decisive factor in the success or failure of the investor. However, the placements of the planets in your birth chart also plays a crucial part here. How? Let’s find out.
House and Their Lords
|5th House||Profits through Stock Market, Lottery, etc.|
|8th House||Sudden Profit|
|9th House||House of Fortune|
|11th House||Wealth and Profits|
|6th & 12th House||Anticipation of Losses|
Let’s now understand how planets interact with these houses and create favourable situations.
Beneficial Share Market Yog in Kundli: Planets & Houses
- The conjunction of lords of the second, fifth and 11th house helps you shine in the stock market.
- The placement of second, fourth, ninth and 11th lords away from malefic influences ensures success in the stock market.
- Dhana yoga is formed when there is a connection of fifth and ninth lords to any of the houses – 2,5,8,11 and 9.
- If the lords of the second and 11th house exchange their signs, it will bring success.
- If Jupiter is placed in the ascendant and characterised by lords of the second, fifth and ninth house, enormous profit in the stock market can be expected.
- Due to the placement of Jupiter and Rahu in the trine or quadrant or conjoined by lords of double/trine, the person may get massive success in the stock market.
- The presence of Ketu in the 11th house fetches money from lottery and trading.
- If the Lord of the 8th house combines with Ketu in the 2nd house, it brings sudden money.
- The position of Mars and Rahu in the 2nd house and Jupiter or Venus in the 11th house invites a good fortune in share trading.
- When Chandra Mangal Yoga is formed with Moon and Mars in the natal chart and Rahu and Mercury placed in the 11th house, the native gets success in trading.
- Exchange of Lord of second and 11th with lords of fifth and ninth signifies excellent success in stock trading.
When to Hold Back? Combinations That Can Hurt
You can know the lords of the houses and their placements in your kundali with a Personalised Janampatri Analysis prepared by our expert astrologers.
Whether one chooses to study the growth of shares of a company or analyses the technical behaviour of people towards the stock prices, both have their advantages. Yet, the uncertainties of future events are challenging to understand. Stock Market Astrology and its use can prove useful in giving insights about the future performance of a stock. We wish you happy trading!
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,