The Deal With AlmazAntey Will Prove to be a Milestone for Reliance Defence Ltd.!
It has been announced that Reliance and AlmazAntey are to jointly develop air defense missile system. The Reliance Group recently signed a pact with the Russian United shipyards to develop four frigates for the Indian Navy at Rs. 66,000 crore. At this important juncture of Anil Ambani’s life, Ganesha takes a look at his Solar Chart to predict how things may unfold for him in the days and months to come.
Date of Birth: 04th June, 1959
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Anil, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) What does Ganesha foresee for Anil Ambani in 2016? And, will he get the required support of the planets to make this deal a huge success, or are there some areas that he needs to be careful about?
- After taking a thorough view of the Solar Horoscope of Anil Ambani, Ganesha observes that the current period highly supports his progress which will help expand the horizons of his company. The speed at which things may progress may not be very fast, but steady and solid advancement is foreseen.
- Jupiter will prove to be a catalysing and supportive factor for him in the year ahead. The period till 11th August, 2016, will be a phase where he will have to focus on stabilising the regular policies and also on implementing the existing strategies. Jupiter’s aspect on his Natal Saturn currently will give him the ability to take decisions with great forethought and vision in a way that the steps that he will take in the period till August 2016 will have a long-term impact. The success of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. in acquiring 44% stake in the Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Ltd. can partially be attributed to the current transit of Jupiter and its aspect on the Natal Saturn. This deal, worth 2082 crores (USD 35 Million), is to manufacture warships, submarines and even aircraft carriers in India along with civil application structures like oil rigs and platforms.
- Though, due to the influence of Saturn, there may be some delays and obstacles that may crop up in his path, but considering the broader picture, it will benefit Ambani in the long run, as things are going to get more clearer and uncluttered. And by the time Saturn moves out of the Sign Scorpio in January next year, things would have a set direction.
- Ganesha feels that this AlmazAntey deal will prove to be a glittering jewel in Anil Ambani’s crown. This could be as, for him currently, the heavyweight planets – Jupiter and Saturn are in major transitions. And a noteworthy thing here is that the transiting Rahu-Ketu are in no way casting a shadow on any important planet. Thus, the deal taking place in such a crucial phase is likely to act in Anil’s favour, though there will be some minor challenges, which can be overcome by the use of smart strategies.
2) Will he be able to take his company and the associated verticals to the next level?
- Ganesha notes that the path ahead will have some wonderful opportunities and promise, but on the other hand, there will also be a lot of difficulties and procedural complications for Anil. On some occasions there will be a feeling that things may not work out as planned and that some decisions might not bear rich fruits. But Ganesha assures Anil that things will gradually work out. For being able to trigger a new wave of growth and progress in the company, he will have to take well-planned steps and ensure immediate implementation in the following areas:
- Commercial and Financial Strategising
- Streamlining projects with high financial value
- Implementation of existing strategies.
If these areas are dealt with promptly, then all new projects or opportunities that may come up, can be taken up with ease, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team