You can satisfy your desires and fulfill all your wishes if you have money. However, money can never satiate the desire for more money. There are other means for attaining spiritual and material benefits and yantras are undeniably the easiest and best source. They are made of precious stones, metal plates and alloys, and can be established after performing the related pooja and chanting the proper mantras.
One who offers prayers with all sincerity and devotion is blessed with health, wealth, success and prosperity. As we live in our homes, deities reside in Yantras and are worshipped along with other deities.
One can get unexpected results by worshipping Shri Yantra and Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra. There are four types of Shri Yantras:
Shri Yantra generates a lot of positive energy. It bestows fortune, fame, wealth and prosperity. It fulfills all the wishes of the supplicant and blesses him/her with prosperity and good health.
While you desire to have all the aforesaid material benefits, let's have a look at how you can attain them:
Offer prayers to the Sun to get rid of poverty
- Recite the following mantra with a Kamalkakdi rosary (mala)
- Offer honey and fresh sugarcane juice to Lord Shiva and recite Daridra Dahan Shiv Strota
- Say the following mantra while offering flowers to Shri Yantra:
Recite Ganeshji's Sankatnashan Strota and Ganesh Atharvashish
- Feed channa to monkeys every Saturday
- Observe Santoshi Ma's vrat or Vaibhav Lakshmi vrat every Friday
- Chant shlokas from Bhagwat Gita (108 times from the ninth chapter)
- Chant Purushsuktam and Kanakdhara strota to earn wealth
- Recite Vishnusahasranama to remain financially strong
- Worship Kuber Yantra. It blesses the worshipper with money and prosperity by drawing new avenues and sources of income and wealth
The GaneshaSpeaks Team