The good and bad of Rahu’s transit in Sagittarius
The planet ‘Rahu’ has always been misunderstood by people who know very little about the basics of astrology. At times, Rahu delivers very good effects but there are times when the effects of a Rahu transit can be devastating. The effects depend on various other factors as well. Here we shall see how Rahu transit in Sagittarius will affect the Sagittarius, the society, and India.
A few facts about Rahu:
- Rahu is a shadowy planet and it always moves in a retrograde manner. It revolves around the Sun at a rate of 3 degree, 10 minutes and 48 seconds a day.
- Rahu completes it’s transit in a Rashi in 1 year 6 month and 18 days. Thus, it completes transiting through the 12 Rashis or 27 constellations in 18 years 7 months and 18 days.
- The transition of Rahu in a Nakshatra or birth star takes 8 month and 19 days and it completes one phase of a Nakshatra in 2 months and 3 days.
Debilitated Rahu is transiting into Sagittarius at 12:09 pm on 17th November, 2009. It will stay in the same Rashi till 5th June, 2011. Rahu’s transit into Sagittarius is also known as ‘Sagittarius in Nawmansh’.
Effects of Rahu’s transition in Sagittarius on the Archer, society and India.
- If Rahu is placed in the 3rd, 6th, 10th or 11th Zodiac sign from Sagittarius, the placement is favourable. Rahu’s transit into Sagittarius will be beneficial to those whose Zodiac sign is Cancer, Libra, Aquarius or Pisces. The apt placement promises success, promotion and honour in profession. It is probably the appropriate time to appear for an interview or take up a new job.
- If Rahu is placed in the 4th, 8th or 12th Zodiac sign from Sagittarius, you may go through difficulties in this period. The Zodiac signs that will face adversities are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. The myriad problems may include major financial loss, diagnosis of a critical illness, cardiac disease, a fatal accident and so on.
- The Zodiac sign of Independent India is Taurus and the Birth star or Nakshatra is ‘Rohini’. According to the Nakshatra, Rahu’s transit in Sagittarius will benefit India and it will keep up the pace of economic development. India will earn laurels in diplomatic and sporting events. According to India’s Zodiac sign, Rahu will transit in Sagittarius, which is in the 8th place from Taurus. It will result in an increase in terrorist activities in the North-East or a disastrous natural calamity in the North-Eastern states.
- The most critical time in this transit will be on 17th November, 2009, from noon to 6 pm. During this period, Rahu will be the Lord of its Upnakshatra (sub-constellation). This is likely to cause one or more major terror attacks or some natural calamity in India or somewhere in the world.
The transit of Rahu in Sagittarius signifies mixed effects on individuals as well as India. It is very essential to be fully equipped to tackle any terror attack or natural calamity that are likely to take place on 17th November, 2009, between noon and 6 pm.
With Ganesha’s Grace
Dr. Raja Ram Tiwari