Stars not in favour of Grammy for AR Rahman, says Ganesha
Unarguably the most reputable Indian music composer, it is safe to dub AR Rahman as the Mozzart of India. Over the years, he has proved, repeatedly, that music has no boundaries, caste or religion. There is just noise, music, great music and what AR Rahman plays in that order.
After being one of the most talked about international artists in 2009, with two Oscars already in his kitty, Rahman has set his eyes on the Grammys, the ultimate validation for professional singers and musicians the world over. The Oscar-winning song Jai Ho has been nominated for ‘Best Song Written for Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media’, while the film’s soundtrack for ‘Best Compilation Soundtrack Album for Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media’.
Although billions of Rahman’s fans are confident that he will bag the prestigious award, the great composer himself is keeping his fingers crossed for good luck.
Ganesha uses Vedic Astrology System to determine whether luck is on Rahman’s side or not.
Date of birth: 6th January, 1966
Time of birth: Unavailable
Place of birth: Chennai, India
AR Rahman’s Surya Kundli
- Leo (with Los Angeles as the location of event). Rahman would be under the influence of Mercury Return phase. Other stars are not so favourable but Mercury return gives a hope that Rahman might win the Grammy 2010.
- Ganesha foresees AR Rahman working very hard on a particular project during the year. He will also be dealing with some legal issues.
- Rahman will have to guard himself from getting embroiled in controversies.
- Period from 30th January to mid of April is very hectic for Rahman. He will remain under the spotlight during this period.
- He will start working on a different genre of music this year, specifically more of spiritual or Sufi type of music.
- Rahman may travel extensively during this year.
- From May 2010, Rahman will be more inclined towards teaching music or he may start a training institute.
- In other words, Rahman will be planning a long-term project.
- In the second half of the year, he will receive some acknowledgement for his work, says Ganesha.
- There are bright chances of him doing a Hollywood or foreign film during the year.
In short, Rahman’s year ahead is progressive. Ganesha wishes him good luck for 2010.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Talk To Ganesha Expert Astrologers