The Great Rani of Jhansi is a perfect embodiment of Courage and ‘Nari-Shakti’!
Talking of Rani Laxmibai, the first thing that comes to our mind is the wonder and power of a woman, and her unique and sublime brand of courage and fortitude! Even the thought of her legend would give goosebumps and fill our heart with pride! Rising up to the occassion like a brave lioness, she fought with courage, conviction, gut and gumption! Her unlimited valour and her legend shall always remain etched in our hearts and shall continue to be a source of infinite inspiration! We, the people of this glorious country shall forever remember that she was driven by ill-treatment into rebellion, and that she lived and died for her country. Hail the glory of the Queen! What would be the planetary portrait of such an extraordinary woman with such unbelievable fortitude? Read on and find out…
Date of Birth:- 19th November, 1835
Time of Birth:- 05.30
Place of Birth:- Varanasi
The Astrological Portrait of the Gallant Woman:
- Rani Laxmibai was born with Libra Ascendant and the Lord of the Ascendant Venus is placed in the 2nd House with Mars, Ketu and Sun in her Natal Chart.
- The Yogakaraka (Lord of the 4th and 5th House) Saturn is placed in the Ascendant itself and is in its Sign of Exaltation! This forms one of the Panch-Mahapurusha Raja Yoga, that is the Shasha Yoga. Such a placement of Saturn itself makes one an extraordinarily powerful person! Saturn blessed her with great queenly qualities, the ability to work hard, great endurance, resilience, firmness and great conviction.
- Saturn is in conjunction with the Moon, which actually creates the Vish Yoga, but it is actually a very wonderful combination as the Moon, with the status of being the Lord of the 10th House, being in conjunction with the Yogakaraka Saturn results into the creation of another potent Raja Yoga! This blessed her with great skill and virtue. This combination also made her a hardworking, capable, truthful, clean hearted, faithful, loyal, thoughtful and a determined personality. It also rendered great power to her mind.
- One more point to be noted here is that there is a combination of the Lords of the 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th Houses in the Ascendant itself! In her Horoscope, there are Raja Yogas present in abundance! These configurations themselves explain what mettle the bold Rani was made of! She was without doubt, not an ordinary soul, as very few people in the creation of God are born with such Horoscopes. She was the chosen one of the Almighty, who probably took birth to exemplify courage and the real power of a woman! She can be considered to be the best example of Nari-Shakti!
- Mars in Scorpio (In its own Sign) with the Sun made her a person of extraordinary fortitude and blessed her with sublime courage! It is also to be noted that the South-Node (Ketu) is in conjunction with the Sun and Mars! Ketu is the shadow of Mars, and behaves very in a very similar fashion to that of Mars, and moreover, Mars is in its Swakshetra and Ketu is in its sign of exaltation! So, we can say that there is a double Mars effect in the case of the valorous Rani! Once again, we can observe that there is a combination of planets in a way that Raja Yogas get formed! Venus, the Lord of the Ascendant, is in conjunction with the Lord of the 2nd and 7th Houses Lord Mars and the Lord of the 11th House – the Sun! These configurations add a lot of power to the Horoscope. The Rani issued a proclamation against the British rulers: ‘We fight for independence. In the words of Lord Krishna, we will, if we are victorious, enjoy the fruits of victory, if defeated and killed on the field of battle, we shall surely earn eternal glory and salvation.’! No ordinary soul can display such guts and gumption in the hour of crisis, it requires a heart of a lioness!
- Her leadership skills can be attributed to the combination of a magnificently placed Saturn, Mercury and the Moon and also to the combination of the Sun and Mars! The confidence and the ability to hold her nerve in the hour of crisis are all the manifestation of the fiery Mars! Such strong dispensation of planets also gave her ever-lasting fame and glory and tremendous mass-appeal!
- Jupiter is aspecting her Natal Saturn, Moon and Mercury in the Ascendant and further emboldens the Ascendant as well as the occupants! This was also a positive placement, which catalysed her bravery, strength of mind and clarity of vision to rule Jhansi.
- Mars conjunct the Sun and Venus made her passionate, possessive, aggressive and gave her great love for Jhansi. The passion and possessiveness that the combination of Mars and Venus generally gives rise to, in this case gets manifest as love for her territory/country/state/city.
May Rani Laxmibai’s soul rest in peace and may her glory and heritage always inspire millions of people in the world to fight for their rights and to not surrender to injustice!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team