Neerja is a One in a Million Cases; Sonam Will Be Able to do Great Justice to the Role!
Neerja Bhanot is one of the most glorious, yet not a highly celebrated names in India! The fortitude and fearlessness displayed by this woman, with a heart of gold, got her international recognition and admiration. Such was the courage and presence of mind displayed by her that, she became the youngest person to receive the Ashok Chakra. Sonam Kapoor will be seen portraying her character in the upcoming biopic on the valourous flight attendant of the PAN AM Flight. What planetary combinations are required to possess such fortitude as the daring lady and what may have been the astrological picture on the day of her untimely demise? Will Sonam Kapoor be able to do justice to the role in the upcoming biopic? Find out the answers in this exclusive article, which is more of a tribute to the glorious Neerja Bhanot!
Date of Birth :- 07th September, 1963
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Chandigarh, Punjab, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of braveheart Neerja, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) What are the prominent planetary placements that made Neerja such an amazingly courageous person, with such great presence of mind?
Important Astrological Observations:
- Neerja was born with a Swagruhi Sun and the bright Venus in the Leo. Mercury is in its sign of exaltation in her Chart. Saturn is swagruhi in Capricorn and swagruhi Jupiter is posited in Pisces sign . Mars ,the 9th house of fortune’s lord is posited in the Libra sign.
- It is noteworthy that Neerja is born with 3 Swagruhi planets (Sun, Jupiter and Saturn) and 1 exalted planet (Mercury) in her Chart. Sun is placed along with Venus in the Sign of Leo. Mercury is in its Sign of exaltation – Virgo and Jupiter is placed in the opposite House, in the Sign of Pisces. Saturn is placed in the Sign of Capricorn.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha predicts that her Sun made her to help anyone who is in need, provide protection and give life. She was devoted to and honest toward her duty because of her swagruhi Jupiter which aspects her exalted Mercury in the Virgo sign. She was fearless and brave as her Mars is posited in its friendly sign Libra. The position of planets and their interrelationship made her so much courageous and brave to discharge her duties without being scared of her life and being only a lady out of the crew members of the ill fated flight plane.
- Ganesha notes that such a well-placed Sun made Neerja a bold and upright woman, who had a heart of gold and nerves of steel, magnanimity, and the courage to fight the unjust and inhuman act/s against humanity! A well-placed Sun is considered to be a divine gift and helps a native achieve extraordinary fame and recognition. It also blesses the native to get honour from people in authority and the government! The Sun-Venus combination thus makes for a very bright highlight!
- The exalted Mercury gave her great intelligence and electric reflexes, and that is why she could react so quickly in such a hostile situation! A strong Jupiter in Pisces made her an extremely noble person and gave her the larger understanding of the value of humanity! This made her an extremely kind-hearted person, who didn’t think twice before taking the bold decision of reacting in a horrific situation! And, this Jupiter’s aspect on the already well-disposed Mercury made her a person with an extremely noble nature.
- Saturn being placed in Capricorn made her a person with a selfless and self-sacrificing nature. Such a formidably placed Saturn will ensure that her name enjoys eternal glory!
2) What would have been the planetary configurations on the day on which the horrifying incident took place in the Pan Am Flight 73 on September 5, 1986, that may have resulted into the sad death of Neerja?
Important astrological observations :- on 5th September, 1986
- Mars was transiting over her Ketu through the Sagittarius Sign, was aspecting her retrograde Jupiter in the Sign of Pisces, and also her Rahu in Gemini.
- The transiting Saturn through the Sign of Scorpio was aspecting her retrograde Saturn in Capricorn and was also aspecting her Sun and Venus in the Leo sign.
- Rahu was transiting over her Jupiter, and Ketu was transiting over her retrograde Mercury in the Virgo sign.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha feels that the transit of malefic planets viz Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu over her natal Ketu, Jupiter and Mercury and their respective aspects on her natal Saturn, Jupiter, Rahu, the Sun and Venus in her Solar Chart, may have been responsible for such a horrific situation cropping up suddenly in her life and then she having to succumb to the hostility, after having put up a brave fight!
3) Will Sonam Kapoor be able to do justice to this role?
Date of Birth:- 09th June, 1985
Time of Birth:- Not Known
Place of Birth:- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the Sonam, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important astrological observations:-
- Neerja’s Venus is in Leo sign in trine with the Sun and Venus in Aries sign of Sonam Kapoor’ Chart.
- Neerja’s Mercury is in Virgo in trine with Mercury in Taurus in Sonam’s Chart.
- Neerja’s Mars is in Gemini in trine with Mars in Libra of Sonam’s Chart.
- Neerja’s Jupiter is in Pisces in sextile with Jupiter in Capricorn of Sonam’s Chart.
- Neerja’s Moon is in Aries where as Sonam’s Venus is in same sign in her Chart. Neerja’s Moon is also in sextile with Sonam’s Moon in Aquarius.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Ganesha feels that Sonam will perform the character of Neerja convincingly, as Sonam’s Natal planets viz. Moon, Mars, Mercury and Venus are in good combination and relation with Neerja’s Natal planets. She will be able to easily understand Neerja’s nature, thoughts, attitude and personality traits and will connect well with her personality and this will prove to be a big blessing for her to portray Neerja’s role with grace and efficiency. Ganesha also predicts that the biopic on the courageous Neerja will be well received by the audiences!
Ganesha wishes well for all!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team