The Times Group is a name known to Indians since decades. After all, it is one of the biggest media groups in India at the moment. The leader in the English language newspaper market, the Times Group recently launched its Gujarati edition – NavGujarat Samay – in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, to expand its reach and to connect with the local population in Gujarat. The present scenario in the Gujarati language newspaper market is something like this - there are established vernacular dailies namely Gujarat Samachar, Sandesh and Divya Bhaskar, which not only enjoy a loyal readership base but are also into fierce competition with one another to increase their reach. NavGujarat Samay looks set to fight for its own share in this highly competitive market. And considering the fact that it is a venture by the Times Group, the biggies will surely not take the entry of NavGujarat Samay lightly.
However, the question is - will NavGujarat Samay be able to draw people's attention and secure a place for itself in the Gujarati language newspaper market? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, finds out what's in store for NavGujarat Samay.
Launch date : January 15, 2014
Astrological Analysis :
Time of Launch : 22:30:00
Place of Launch : Ahmedabad
With Ganesha's Grace,
- Ganesha notes that Natal Venus, the Lord of the 10th House of Business, is retrograde in the 5th House of Luck. Hence, NavGujarat Samay's relations with dealers and other associates may remain stressful.
- Mercury, the Lord of 2nd House of Wealth and the 11th House of Gains, is afflicted in the 6th House of this chart. Hence, company's employee related policies or policies related to other associates may cause some stress and tension.
- The 3rd House of Communication is afflicted by malefic Saturn and Rahu. As far as business is concerned, the company's efforts may not yield any kind of encouraging results till July 2015.
- Due to the presence of Jupiter and Moon in the 11th House, the company may spend a good amount of money on welfare programmes.
- Ganesha feels that the influence of Jupiter transit through Ascendant (From July 2015) may bring some favorable results for the company. Business-wise, this would be a rewarding period and financially also a hopeful period for long-term gains.
- Summarily, the entire period till June 2015 looks to be a bumpy ride for NavGujarat Samay. However, a gradual and steady progress can be seen July 2015 onwards.
Dharmesh Joshi and Malav Bhatt,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team