Muhurat for Construction (Bhavan Nirman)
Ganesha has tried to explain the entire rules of “Land Purchasing” in previous article. After the land has been selected, the owner should consult a learned Astrologer and Vaastushastri to find out an auspicious time (muhurat) to start the construction of the house which would bring him health, wealth, prosperity and good fortune. Generally, construction of house, temple, palaces (Raj Bhawan), city etc. should not be stared or first entry (grah-pravesh) should not be accomplished during the period Ashadh Shukla to Kartik Shikla , when Gods are asleep (Dev Shayan). Muhurat (auspicious times) for construction of house or starting the work have been given in the Panchangs (A Hindu Vedic Calendar). Astrologers have expressed their own different views about starting the construction work.
Given below are the Sun Sankranties during which if construction work is started it gives varied results:
1. Sun in the Aries (Mesh) Rashi 14 April to 13 May-very good
2. Sun in the Taurus (Vrish) Rashi 14 May to 13 June-increase in wealth
3. Sun is in Gemini (Mithun) Rashi 14 June to 13 July-Death
4. Sun is in cancer (Kark) Rashi 14 July to 13 August-very good
5. Sun is in Leo (Singh) Rashi 14 August to 13 September – increase in number of servants
6. Sun is in Virgo (Kanya) Rashi 14 September to 13 October -Diseases
7. Sun is in Libra (Tula) Rashi 14 October to 13 November – Happiness/comforts
8. Sun is in Scorpio (Vrishchik) Rashi 14 November to 13 December – Increase in Wealth
9. Sun is in Saggitarius (Dhanu) Rashi 14 Dec. to 13 January-loss
10. Sun is in Capricorn (Makar) Rashi 14 Jan. to 13 February-gain of wealth
11. Sun is in Aquarius (Kumbh) Rashi 14 Feb. to 13 March-gain of Jewels
12. Sun is in Pisces (Meen) Rashi 14 March to 13 April-Fear
Consequently, the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th i.e., Mithun (Gemini), Vigro (Kanya), Saggitarius (Dhanu) and Pisces (Meen) Rashis are not suitable and auspicious for starting house construction, and the work should not be started during the period sun is in these Rashis.
Once you follow Ganesha’s advice while doing any construction work on the land, it will give you favorable results.
To read the full article, Click here.
With Ganesha’s Grace,