He is a controversial figure, but a lesser known fact about Prince Charles is that he has an extremely compassionate heart, and is engaged in various social works, one of them being raising money for unemployed people. The Prince married the charismatic princess Diana in 1981. The marriage lasted for fifteen years, but the fairy-tale came to an end in 1996. After an acrimonious divorce, the prince married Camilla Parker-Bowles in 2005, and they are still together.
Charles Philip Arthur George, the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II, who was in India last month to declare the Commonwealth Games open, is blowing out the candles tomorrow, as he celebrates his 62nd birthday. Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, predicts the year ahead for the charming Prince.
14th November 1948
21 hours 14 min.
- Many personalities hailing from royal families have been found to have Cancer Ascendant. Even great politicians and spiritual masters are born under Cancer rising. Some famous names are Lord Rama, Ramdas Swami, Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi.
- Currently Prince Charles is under the influence of Rahu major period and sub-period of Moon which will rule till 29th December 2011.
- Saturn is transiting over Natal Venus and post-November 2011 it will transit over his Natal Sun.
- Favourable transit of Jupiter will operate till next year-end as Jupiter will be entering Pisces this year-end and later it will transit through Prince Charles' 10th House and over Natal Moon.
- Rahu-Ketu transit will be unfavourable during the second half of next year.
- Ganesha feels that while Rahu major period and Moon sub-period operate, Prince Charles is likely to remain under political pressure.
- He will also have to be extra careful of his public image.
- His statements need to be well thought out in order to avoid controversies.
- All three points mentioned above apply throughout the year ahead.
- He may try to do the needful for all the responsibilities that he may be handling but strong criticism is also likely so Prince will have to take well thought decisions.
- His public image may not be tarnished but he will have to take some precautionary measures to refurbish his public image, feels Ganesha.
- On the other hand, he will try to do some noble activities for deprived or socially rejected people. He will become more compassionate too, during the year ahead.
- Ganesha feels that Prince Charles will be highly concerned about his children in the second half of next year.
- In short, he will be mentally on 'alert mode' throughout the next year for not only one, but many reasons.
Many Happy Returns of the Day to Prince Charles.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team