The 'Ironman': Milind Soman just completed the toughest triathlon in Zurich! The triathlon includes a 3.8-km swim, a 180.2-km cycle ride and 42.2-km run raced in that order without a break which the participants are required to complete within 16 hours to win the title of 'Ironman'. The 50-year old Milind Soman completed the triathlon in 15 hours and 19 minutes. Isn't it unbelievable and breath-taking to see a 50-year old guy achieving such feats? He has literally defied all the barriers and has amazingly proved that age is just a number and it cannot be a hindrance to achieve any goal! This is just amazing! So, Ganesha couldn't resist taking a look at his stars and understanding what are the Planetary Combinations that have helped him achieve such an awe-striking feat! So, let's see what Ganesha has to say...
Milind Soman:- Actor and Model
Date of birth :- 04th November, 1965
Birth Time :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Edinburgh, Scotland
Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.
1) What do the stars indicate about the once-famous model/actor and fitness freak?
- Ganesha finds that the planet which can give enormous strength, especially to the sports persons is Mars, which is swagruhi in the Solar Chart of Milind and he also happens to be the Atamkaraka and posited in 2nd House with Mercury which gives strength and support to Mars in the Solar Chart of Milind Soman. Besides this Mars is aspecting the swagruhi Saturn in the 5th House (the House of performance) and similarly, Saturn aspects Mars with its 10th aspect in his Solar Chart. Moreover, Jupiter posited in the 9th House - the House of Fortune, aspects the Sun (Soul and vitality) in the 1st House. Jupiter also aspects the Venus of the Solar Chart (a significator of arts and creativity)- who happens to be placed in the the 3rd House and also Saturn - the lord of the 5th House. This gives him success and makes him multi-talented.
2) What are the tremendous planetary influences that have enabled Milind to achieve such an amazing feat?!
- Ganesha states that, as said above the basic Solar Chart is very strong in this respect for Milind Soman. Now, the current transit of Jupiter through Leo sign, which is aspecting Venus, and the swagruhi Saturn posited in the 5th House (House of performance) enabled and inspired him to take the challenge and put his strength and talents to best use. This positive effect of the current transit of Jupiter along with the transiting Venus was aspecting the House of performance (5th House) on the 19th July, 2015 in his chart. Also on the day of this feat Jupiter and Venus were in trine with the Venus of the Solar chart of Milind. This union has given him the title of Ironman of the Triathlon held in Zurich, Switzerland on 19th July, 2015, says Ganesha.
3) Will his career and popularity get a boost because of this feat?
- He would be shining and will be able to give considerably great performances in the various fields that he is active in, currently. This feat will surely give him a big boost in his career. Of course, the transit of Saturn over the Mars and Ketu through of the Solar Chart, through the 2nd House and its aspect on Rahu in the 8th House may give him tough opposition in each field and sometimes due to over confidence he may make mistakes and there may be some errors in his judgement. However, his constant practice will prove to be helpful and will bail him out of all hindrances and adorn him with success in his desired field. Post January, 2016, the transit of Ketu over Saturn through the 5th House may give him discouragement in his efforts and may create disappointment, but the positive influence of the transit of Jupiter will help him a lot.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the Actor, Model and now the 'Ironman of Triathlon' - Milind Soman and hopes that he is able to achieve greater glories in the coming future!
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay