Mantra comes from a Sanskrit word meaning a sacred message or text, charm, spell or counsel. A mantra is a consecrated utterance, an asomatous sound, an affricate, phonemes, or group of words in Sanskrit believed to have psychological and/or spiritual powers. Some mantras have a syntactic structure and literal meaning, while others do not.
Mantras are considered to be a sacred formula and a deeply personal ritual, effective only after initiation. Mantras come in many forms. They are typically melodic, mathematically structured meters, believed to be resonant with numinous qualities. At its simplest, the word ॐ (Aum, Om) serves as a mantra. In more sophisticated forms, mantras are melodic phrases with spiritual interpretations such as a human longing for truth, reality, light, immortality, peace, love, knowledge, and action. Some mantras without literal meaning are musically uplifting and spiritually meaningful.
Within the Indian Vedic Puran, we can find mantra remedies for almost all our problems, be it a health issue or any other personal issue. You can talk to our astrologer for personal guidance on mantra remedies. Astrology Mantras are the remedies which are practised to avert the ill – effects of malefic planetary combinations and transit. These mantras include the Navgraha Mantra, Zodiac Mantras, Kal Sarp Yog Mantra, etc.
Our ancient scriptures also have Mantra to cure all types of diseases, which is as follows:
Dharmarajavrata (mantra mahodadhi) Eliminates all diseases:
Even if you are suffering from incurable diseases wake up early in the morning,
ॐ क्रौं ह्रीं आं वैवस्वताय धर्मराजाय भक्तानुग्रहक्रते नमः ।
aum kraum hrim a am vaivasvataya dharmarajaya bhaktanugrahakrite namah
Do constant jap of this mantra. It will help you cure all your diseases and detach you from all sins and afflictions.
In today’s fast-paced life, we hardly find time to care about our food habits. Hence we face digestive issues. There are mantras to cure digestion problems, and one such Digestion Mantra is:
अगस्त्यम कुम्भकर्णं च शनिंच बडवानलं |
आहार परिपाकार्थ स्मरेद भीमं च पंचमं ||
Agastyam kumbhakarnam cha shanim cha badavaanalam
Aahaara paripaakaartham smared bhimam cha panchakam
We should chant this mantra while caressing our stomach with our left hand in the anti clockwise direction after having our meal. It helps in quick digestion.
Let us ask our expert astrologer for more details:
1. Which chakra of the body is responsible for stomach problems?
• For stomach problems Manipura Chakra is responsible. Stomach ulcers, indigestion, diabetes, and other illnesses related to the digestive system can also be symptoms of an unbalanced Manipura Chakra.
2. Which mantra should one recite to cure these problems?
• One should recite the Surya Mantra or the Gayatri Mantra regularly to balance the Manipura Chakra.
3. What happens if we incorrectly chant this mantra?
• Gayatri mantra doesn't have any negative effects; however, if you choose Surya Mantra then it should be properly chanted. If Surya Mantra is not properly chanted then it may have negative consequences.
4. What is the best time and position/direction for this mantra’s chanting?
• Gayatri Mantra or Surya Mantra should be chanted early morning between 4:00 am to 6:00 am. It should be chanted facing towards the east or north-east direction.
5. How many times should this mantra be recited?
• One should chant at least one rosary (108 times) a day regularly, and you will see the results gradually.
We should remember that along with these Mantras; we need to take a balanced diet and exercise also. Drink plenty of water and don’t rely too much on medicines. The golden rule is to live a simple lifestyle.
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team