Top Five Travel Destinations for Sagittarius Astrological Sign
Considered to be the wanderers of the zodiac, Sagittarius individuals love to meet new people, absorb foreign cultures and imbibe from the customs and traditions other than their own. And yes, adventure and unlimited fun are the essential ingredients of any trips that they undertake. They love nothing more than hitting the road in search of knowledge and adventure. The Archers need to be there and experience things first hand in order to be satisfied. Also the ones who have a philosophical approach towards life, they would like to gain some wisdom during the course of their travels. Considering such characteristics, following places are likely to attract the Sagittarius individuals the most.
1. Tawang: Located at a height of about 3048m, is known for many important and beautiful monasteries and is famous as the birthplace of Dalai Lama. The beautiful town of Tawang, also pronounced as Dawang has many sceneries to make your trip a picturesque one. Tawang is a place which will flatter Sagittarius with its natural beauty wrapped in the scent of spirituality.
2. Shillong: A beautiful city encircled by pine trees, Shillong is the capital of Meghalaya. This hill station is known for its picturesque sights and traditions. The soothing climate makes Shillong suitable to visit for Sagittarius in all seasons. The drizzles and the cooling gentle wind adds to the joy of visiting this hill station. This place is also known as the ‘Scotland of the East’.
3. Pondicherry: Pondicherry, now known as Puducherry, is a town tucked away on the Eastern seaboard of India. Among its diverse attractions are a coastline of 32 km, palm-fringed beaches, backwaters, fishing villages, beach resorts, the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, the international city of Auroville, the French boulevard town with its French heritage, and so on. Some great food, some fine wine, and a great adventure await cancer individuals here.
4. South America: South America is like Pandora Box full of surprises for all kind of travellers. This place is a melting pot of various cultures exhibiting diversity. Breathtaking natural beauty, man-made wonders, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environs, of the place will leave Sagittarius awe-inspired with its vividness.
5. New Zealand: As known as the land Where Adventures Wait is the best place for Sagittarius individual to visit. New Zealand promises beautiful landscapes and serene, equally beautiful coastlines that you can drive along, listening to the sound of the surf. The country is also known for its adventure sports activities as well as its museums, art galleries and other heritage attractions.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team