Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan is a name which constantly reminds and connects the people of India with the outstanding qualities like virtue, wisdom, intelligence, principles, moral soundness, excellent character, great conduct and the respect of knowledge. He is one of the most brilliant intellectuals and philosophers of all-time and was an astute statesman. Having various honours and awards to his name, some of the greatest of them being the Bharat Ratna and the Knighthood that was conferred upon him, Dr. Radhakrishnan always laid a special emphasis on the need of proper knowledge, intellectual refinement and education in life. 5Th September every year is celebrated in the memory of this splendourous, glorious and illustrious man and this day happens to be his birth anniversary. On this special day, Ganesha presents a comprehensive case-study of Dr. Radhakrishnan's Horoscope. Read on to undertstand the wonder of his Natal Chart...
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
5th September, 1888
Thiruttani, Madras Presidency,
(Present day Tamil Nadu)
Astrological Analysis and Observations:
Jupiter and Mars: The Intimate friends forming a very bright picture!
- Dr. Radhakrishnan is born with Sagittarius Ascendant and the Lord of the Ascendant – Jupiter is placed in the 12th House of with his intimate friend Mars in the Sign of Scorpio, which happens to be the own House of Mars. Thus, we can observe that Mars is very powerful and potent in the Natal Chart of Dr. Radhakrishnan. It is to be noted that Jupiter and Mars are considered to be intimate friends in Astrology and thus, this placement is a very favourable and stong one and this conjunction results into a Rajayoga called the Guru-Mangal Yoga and blesses Dr. Radhakrishnan with exceptional brilliance, sublime wisdom and a sterling character.
- Apart from this, Ganesha points out another perspective that there is a conjunction of the Lords of important Houses, that is the Quadrant and Trine. The benevolent and marvellous Jupiter as the Lord of the Ascendant (Quadrant+Trine) and 4th House (Quadrant) is pairing up with the fiery and action-oriented Mars, who happens to be the Lord of the 5th House (Trine). This in itself, is a Rajayoga even except for the Guru-Mangal Yoga. Thus, Jupiter and Mars happen to be the key planets in the House of the illustrious former President of India. Morever, Mars is said to behave in a very dignified manner, when it is in the company of the noble Jupiter and then he blesses the native with beautiful qualities that enable him to shine and rise to great heights in life.
Mercury and Venus in the Midheaven:
- The second most dazzling highlight of the Chart of Dr. Radhakrishnan is that the Lord of the 7th House and 10th House Mercury is exalted in the midheaven, that is the 10th House (Virgo) of the Natal Chart. The Lord of the 11th House Venus is also conjunct the exalted Mercury in the Sign of Virgo, which happens to be the debilitation sign of the former. But, there is a special phenomenon taking place in the 10th House. The debility of Venus gets cancelled due to it being posited with the exalted Mercury and this results into the Neech Bhanga Rajayoga. This combination and that too in the fertile 10th House, explains Dr. Radhakrishnan's great intellectual calibre and knowledge.
Sun's position: A special highlight of the Chart
- Sun, the Lord of the 9th House is in its own House, in the sign of Leo and thus he is rendered extremely powerful. Due to such a mighty position of the Sun, he was a man of great virtue and excellent character adn till date serves as an example of a man with great principles and spirit. He held the highest office of the country as the President. Even the Moon, which is considered as one of the most important planets in astrology, is in conjunction with the radiant Sun. So, such a fortified 9th House also shows that he was a man of great higher knowledge and wisdom and had the supreme blessings and grace of the Almighty.
All the Houses of Education under auspicious influence:
- It is to be noted that, all the Houses related to education and learning in the Horoscope of Dr. Radhakrishnan are under auspicious planetary influences and thus are being put emphasis on. Like, the 4th House of primary education is being aspected by an exalted Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus. The 9th House of higher education and learning is being owned and occupied by the mighty Sun and also the Moon, which is considered a very important planet in Astrology.
With Ganesha's Grace,