According to Vedic astrology, Cat’s eye stone, also known as Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye or Lehsunia stone, is governed by the south node of the Moon or mystical planet, Ketu. So the stone embodies the divine power of Ketu within it. The tail of the dragon, Ketu is a descending node of the Moon and has conferred the status of one of the most influential planets by virtue of its fascinating metaphysical properties that have been lauded by the people all the world. The cat’s eye is quite an intriguing gem, and also its appearance is distinct and marked by chatoyancy and offbeat color. Cats eye or Lehsunia stones are both rare and expensive and also have intense planetary energies. The stone show effects quite fast on the wearer. So people crave to wear cat eye stone. The stone has numerous astrological benefits that can change the destiny of the wearer.
Astrological benefits of wearing Cats eye
- Cat’s eye or a Lehsunia stone can help in return for lost wealth. The powerful stone has the capacity to restart a closed business.
- Also, the stone unblocks the innumerable channel of earning quick money. The wearer can ensure and reinforce the luck to earn instant wealth. Lehsunia stone brings self-control and discipline to the wearer.
- Wearing the stone as a talisman can give psychic protection and can ward off the effects of the evil or bad eyes. The stone restores excellent healing properties against the ghost and black magic.
- The wearer can ease the pain that invariably accompanies life’s tough lessons. The stone can facilitate the torment that constantly goes with life’s intense lessons. The stone also helps in detaching from unhealthy materialistic or worldly attachments.
- Lehsunia gemstone provides amazing health benefits to the wearer. The stone combats against several serious diseases related to the heart, stomach, brain, and mind. This gemstone redeems natives from worldly desires and enlightens the path of spirituality for them. The stone gives magical results in ailments of leukemia, backache, apoplexy, and paralysis. Other diseases like ringworms, boils, pimples, smallpox, problems in the spine and feet, arthritis, gout, pain in legs, joints and knees, dropsy, and hormonal imbalance can be nullified and healed by wearing Cat’s Eye stone in a prescribed way.
- The powerful stone will alleviate brain diseases and assist the wearer in overcoming depression and gloom.
- The stone endows great vision to the wearer and enhances his/her visibility and memory power. The stone also helps to strengthen the physical weakness and mental imbalances of the wearer. The stone heals emotional wounds and stimulates creativity. The stone acts as a boon for natives who have problems in stabilizing their emotions. So they can easily deal with challenging situations in life.
- Cat’s eye stone can help in overcoming disinterest in food or anorexia.
- The stone is nominated as an auspicious gem that can be worn to get relief against cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- The stone saves the wearer from any kind of upcoming mishaps or accidents.
To enjoy the above astrological benefits, the wearer should wear an authentic and 100% naturally certified Cat’s eye stone. The perfect and alluring mystical Greenish Golden Color is the most preferred shade for Cats eye. The stone should suit him/her to enjoy a number of positive effects on the mind and the body; otherwise, it will bring bad luck, financial loss, depression. So it should be selected carefully and needs to be worn after consultation from the expert astrologers.
Who should wear Cat’s eye stone?
- The stone will be highly beneficial for the natives who love to gamble or regularly participate in speculative activities and games of chance as it is said to bring luck. The stone miraculously provides wealth secretly to the wearer through the means of a stock exchange, horse racing, gambling, and betting. Risk-takers and adventurers can enjoy many benefits wearing Cats eye stone.
- The stone helps religious searchers or evangelists to profound headway through spiritual advancement. The stone can give discharge from a considerable measure of anonymous apprehensions and buildings that keep the native injured and dithering from making positive strides for himself.
- If the planet Ketu is positively aligned in the natives’ birth chart, then gemstone will bring a lot of positivity and happiness in that person’s life. You can delve into the alignment of Ketu in your birth chart from Free Janam Kundali Analysis
Cat’s eye would give relief from the malefic effect of which planet and which Maha Dasha
The Mahadasha of Ketu is acknowledged as being one of the worst remaining Dasha periods of around seven years. The natives facing the challenging time of Ketu Mahadasha or Antardasha can soothe its ill-effects and enjoy benefits by wearing Cat’s eye stone.
When, Where, How, and What type of Cat’s eye should be worn?
- The wearer should wear Cats eye stone (Lehsunia stone) between 3 to 7 carats to get maximum results.
- The natives should wear the stone in their middle finger on the right hand or as advised by the expert astrologers. It should be embedded in a silver ring or pendant.
- The stone should be worn on a Tuesday Morning during Krishna Paksha (descending moon) before sunrise.
- The wearer should place the ring or pendant in the bottom of a metal bowl and add gangajal, tulsi leaves, unboiled cow’s milk, honey, and ghee in it. After that, the wearer should chant the mantra “ Om Pram Preem Proom Sah Ketavay Namah '' 108 times to energize the stone. The ring or pendant can then be immediately taken out of the bowl and cleaned with water and worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
The stone embodies the divine power of the naturally malefic planet, Ketu. So the stone should never be worn without consulting an expert Astrologer and judging the suitability. Hence, before wearing Cat’s eye stone, it is crucial to consult an astrologer who will ensure it yields maximum benefits as per Ketu’s placement on your horoscope.
For the consultation of judging the suitability, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team