The term affliction means negative association which invites problems in a person’s life. Although the weak planets and the afflicted planets have their ways to create problems, both are different. A weak planet does not let you realize the full potential of planets or house. For example, a weak Venus may be a hindrance in getting married while afflicted Venus may lead to a bad relationship with a spouse.
Planets, Houses and their effects – Identify the Affliction in your Janampatri
Planetary position can lead to its affliction and weakening. It will then have malefic effects on the individual. Let’s see how a planet gets afflicted.
- When a planet unites with natural malefic like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, and Ketu, it becomes afflicted. The inherent significance of such a planet can be destroyed in such a case.
- When the lords of sixth, eighth or 12th house aspect any planet it causes affliction to the planet.
- Combust planets will also lead to distress.
- When a planet is defeated in a planetary war, it is also known to be afflicted.
- A planet in the nakshatra of natural malefic or lord of sixth, eighth and 12th will also lead to affliction.
- The presence of a planet between two malefic will also create hardship to the planet.
Remedies for Afflicted Houses
Every House has a ruling planet. When this planet gets afflicted, the concerned house also has to bear the consequences. But there are remedies for such affliction.
Surya or Sun
- Worship Lord Shiva and chant Gayatri Mantra daily
- Chant Sun’s moola mantra “Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namah”, 6,000 times in 40 days
- Chant the Surya stotra
- Donate wheat, or sugar candy every Sunday
- Keep fast every Sunday
- Wear Ekamukhi or Baarah-Mukhi Rudraksha. Know more about Rudraksha from our experts.
Chandra or Moon
- Worship Goddess Gouri
- Recite Annapurna shloka
- Chant Moon’s moola mantra “Om shram sreem shraum sah chandraya Namah”, 10,000 times in 40 days
- Chant the Chandra stotra
- Donate cow’s milk or rice every Monday
- Keep fast every Monday
- Wear Do-Mukhi Rudraksha
Mangal or Mars
- Worship Kartikeya and Shiva
- Recite the Mars mantra “Om kram kreem kroum sah bhaumaya namah”, 7,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Mangala stotra
- Donate Masoor dal every Tuesday
- Keep fast every Tuesday
- Wear a Teen Mukhi Rudraksha
Budh or Mercury
- Worship Lord Vishnu
- Recite Vishnu sahastranama
- Recite Budha beeja mantra “Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah”, 17,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Budha stotra
- Donate Udad dal every Wednesday
- Keep a fast every Wednesdays
- Wear a das or char Mukhi Rudraksha
Guru or Jupiter
- Worship Lord Shiva
- Recite Shri Rudrama
- Chant Guru beeja mantra “Om jhram jhreem jroum sah gurave namah”, 16,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Guru shloka
- Donate Saffron or turmeric every Thursday
- Keep a fast every Thursday
- Wear a panch Mukhi rudraksha
Shukra or Venus
- Worship Devi
- Recite Durga Chalisa
- Chant Shukra beeja mantra “Om dram dreem droum sah shukraya namah”, 20,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Shukra stotra
- Donate clothes to a woman every Friday
- Keep fast every Friday
- Wear a Nau or Shashth Mukhi Rudraksha
Shani or Saturn
- Worship Lord Hanuman
- Recite Hanuman chalisa
- Chant Shani mantra “Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah”, 19,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Shani stotra
- Donate a buffalo or black sesame every Saturday
- Keep fast every Saturday. Call our experts for remedies for sade sati
- Wear a sapt or chodah Mukhi Rudraksha
- Worship Lord Shiva
- Chant Kalabhairav asthakam
- Recite Rahu Beeja mantra “Om bhram bhreem bhroum sah rahave namah”, 18,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Rahu stotra
- Donate udad dal every Saturday
- Keep a fast every Saturday
- Wear an Ashth Mukhi Rudraksha
- Worship Lord Ganesh
- Chant Ganesha Dwadasanama Shloka
- Recite Ketu beeja mantra “Om shram shreem shroum sah ketave namah”, 7,000 times in 40 days
- Recite the Ketu stotra
- Donate black mustard seeds every Thursday
- Keep fast every Thursday
- Wear a Nau Mukhi rudraksha
Afflicted planets and houses create problems in an individual’s life. When the astrologer warns you about any afflicted planet or house in the birth chart, then ask for the best remedy. Like joy and grief come in a cyclic pattern in one’s life, so do the malefic, and the benefic planets show their effects. With the knowledge of remedies for ill- effects of afflicted and weak planets, one can reduce the pain and trouble anticipated in a rough time. Ask our expert astrologers for the afflicted houses in your birth chart.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
9 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
12 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance and Benefits