8 Sun Sign-y, Horoscope-y Ways That Can Help You Lead a Cool’er’ Life…
Ever wondered why knowing our future piques us so much? Is it just curiosity? Maybe. Or, maybe not! There’s more—a promise that comes with being prepared to deal with whatever life hurls at us—in future…Or, the reassurance that comes from knowing that you are making informed choices?
How? Here are 9 ways Sun Signs, Moon Signs or your Personal Horoscope can help you look at life differently..and also lead it more coolly. Read on….
1. You can maximise your inherent potential – by knowing what are your inherent strengths and talents, and using them to your advantage.
2. You can know of your possible weaknesses, weak areas etc. – in advance, and prepare to avoid them, as far as possible…Or, maybe even work upon them to reduce or eliminate them.
3. Basis your strengths, weaknesses, natural likes and dislikes, you can choose the best area of education and career/ business for yourself, and thus, earn more money, get more success and lead a happy, fulfilling life.
4. With the Sun Signs and Horoscope knowledge comes the understanding and information about your lucky and favourable colours, days, gemstones and even remedies. And, if nothing else, at the very least, these lucky charms help boost one’s confidence and happiness! Plus, knowing them for your friends’ or other people’s Signs can help you win them over—at social events as well as during one-to-one personal discussions.
5. You can forge better friendships, relationships and bonds, by knowing which Signs and which kind of people shall be most compatible with you. Great conversation starters, Sun Signs will also help you strike wonderful rapport at parties and play it cool among your friends at pajama parties and even cooler Bachelorettes/ Hen Nights.
6. This compatibility and relationship aspect can also help you work your way up the career ladder, as you will be able to gauge people basis their inherent traits, and keep yourself guarded accordingly. Better still, you can use these nuances to build a nice rapport with your colleagues, bosses and subordinates.
7. You can make the most of the probable opportunities…and opportune time frames, by staying prepared to grab these, as and when they arise.
8. You can, thus, also be ready to duck the roadblocks and tough times, as and when they appear on your life’s radar—so you are never caught by the bolts from the blue.
17 Apr 2015