The eleven Rudras, who protected the Gods after being defeated by demons, have blessed the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. The sacred rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman. It is ruled by all the planets. It enhances the creativity and communication skills of the wearer. It makes him optimistic and removes fatigue. Today, we are talking about all these 11 mukhi rudraksha benefits. But before that, let’s understand the 11 mukhi rudraksha significance.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Power & Importance
The eleventh Rudra Lord is Hanuman, who is known for his intelligence, wisdom, and learning. Evil spirits also fear lord Hanuman and these are also some of the 11 mukhi rudraksha effects, among others. It can make you strong, immune, and powerful.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is also a symbol of Indra, and it can bestow the wearer with happiness and pleasures. It can help you come out of the fear of sudden death. The Rudraksha is also associated with the fifth chakra, throat chakra, and Visuddha chakra. This helps in attaining truth, willpower, and clarity of hearing and listening. It also...
- Affects the Vishuddha Chakra and enhances wisdom and creativity
- Helps in focusing better during meditation
- Reduces the malefic effects of all the planets
- Enhances the intelligence and concentration level of the wearer
- Accelerates self-confidence in the wearer
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
There are many eleven mukhi rudraksha benefits. Here is a list of them.
- Makes the wearer mentally agile
- Helps in taking bold and correct decisions
- Enhances the vocabulary
- Makes the wearer bold and witty
- Allows the wearer to express him/herself better
- Advisable for students preparing for a competitive examination to wear it
- Helps in curing asthma and other bronchitis
- Aids in curing hay fever
- Supports in the smooth functioning of thyroid glands
- Improves the immunity of the wearer
- Gives spiritual upliftment
- Makes the wearer adventurous, courageous, and successful
- Protects from accidents and accidental deaths
- Helps the wearer with meditation
- Protects the wearer from fear and helps in concentration
- Improves self-belief and confidence
Purification of 11 mukhi rudraksha
To get the most of the 11 mukhi rudraksha, the one who desires to wear it should follow the prana pratishtha. On Thursday morning, the person should wake up at dawn time and take a bath. After cleaning the puja place and getting ready for it, he should take a copper plate and place nine leaves of peepal. Then the bead should be cleaned with gangajal and placed on the plate on the leaves. Sandalwood paste should be applied to the bead, followed by offering fresh flowers. Lastly, a ghee lamp is lighted along with dhoop sticks. With devotion and focus, chant the mool mantra ‘Om Hreem Hoom Namah, Om Sri Rudraye Namah’ 108 times and wear it or enshrine it in the mandir at home. Looking for peace of mind? Invoke Lord Shiva's blessing with Rudrabhishekam Puja online.
How to Wear 11 Mukhi Rudraksha?
You can wear 11 mukhi rudraksha in the morning. Make sure you wear it after having a bath and use an incense or ghee lamp. You should also chant the 11 mukhi rudraksha mantra while wearing it. The 11 mukhi rudraksha mantra is:
“Om Hreem Hum Namah”
You should chant this mantra nine times while wearing and removing it in the night. You can also chant it while doing Japa.
Identification of Genuine 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
The original 11 mukhi rudraksha can give huge benefits to its wearer. But it is important to identify a genuine rudraksh. One can check the originality of the bead by performing the water test.
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Put the 11 mukhi rudraksha in the glass.
- Leave the bead in water for around 2 hours.
- Remove the bead from water and closely observe it.
- If it gets discoloured or you observe any joints in it, then it is not an original bead.
- If the water changes colour and gets dirty, then also the bead is not genuine.
You can buy 11 mukhi rudraksha online also. But you should ensure that the dealer is authentic and registered.
Some Things To Consider While Wearing 11 Face Rudraksha
Here are some Dos and Don’ts you should know about.
- You should worship it daily.
- You should not flaunt the Rudraksha.
- Do not wear a broken 11 mukhi Rudraksha.
- It should not be given to anyone else.
- Avoid using chemical soap with Rudraksha.
- Stay away from non-veg food and alcohol.
- It should not be worn at events like funerals.
- Some also believe that an eleven face rudraksha mala should not be worn. It is one of the most powerful and rare types of rudraksha. One should not wear an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha without consulting an expert.
- Take it off before sleeping and put it in your home temple.
The 11 mukhi rudraksha helps in realising self-consciousness. It helps in making unbiased decisions. With innumerable health and spiritual benefits, the 11 mukhi rudraksha is a boon for its wearer. It is the most suitable for those who wish to be successful and are ambitious. The 11 mukhi rudraksha can be worn as a chain in a red silk or woollen thread or as a bracelet encapsulated in silver or gold. The power of this sacred bead awakens the inner consciousness and enhances the creative and intellect aspect of the person.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team