After all, due to which planets, the shares of National Aluminum Limited Company (NALCO) are on the rise?
National Aluminum Limited Company, a Nav-Ratna Group “A” CPSE Company. As far as the financial condition of the company is concerned, it may touch some staggering figures this year. Diversified into mining, metal and power operations under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, the company is at its highest ever financial year since its inception in 1981.
National Aluminum Company Limited, also known as NALCO. New stairs of progress are being climbed. Because it saw a huge jump in the year 2018-2019. The company has announced a dividend of 115% to its shareholders. Which is calculated in rupees, then the amount is about 1072 crores. Not only this, NALCO has also given some other major benefits…
- It is now the lowest cost producer of alumina and bauxite in the world.
- It has also become the third largest net foreign exchange based Public Sector Enterprise in the country!
- It was very successful in commercializing a plant based on nanotechnology that reduces the amount of fluoride in water.
As far as profit in terms of money is concerned…
In the last eight years, the year 2018-2019 was the highest metal producing company.
- The company has also reached its highest ever production of Aluminum Hydrate in the year 2018-2019 with a capacity utilization of 102.5%.
- The company’s total annual turnover is around 11,300 crores, which has grown by more than 21% growth since the inception of the company.
- The company has reported a net profit of about Rs 1700 crore in 2018-2019, which is about 29% more profit than the previous year.
- The company has earned about Rs 4,793 crore through exports which is the highest ever export earnings by the company in 2018-2019.
Along with the increase in profits in the company this year, NALCO share price also increased by around 4-5% in Bombay Stock Exchange. According to Ganeshji, what is the future for NALCO from the astrological point of view? Let us have a look at Surya Kundli and see the future of NALCO stock market….
Nalco’s Surya Kundli
Position of planets that increase the price of NALCO in the stock market
In Surya Kundli, the conjunction of Sun, Mercury and Venus is visible which is situated in the 1st house. This indicates a very strong Raja Yoga. The current transits of Saturn over the natal Sun, Mercury and Venus have helped this company a lot. Because Saturn is the zodiac lord of the mining industry. And this transit which has been affecting this conjunction since January 2017 has played a key role in achieving this milestone. Also, the transit of Jupiter in the 6th house (5th from the 2nd house) has helped the investors to earn good dividends. If you also want to know how the stock market will behave in the coming time? So get our Nifty Prediction and know more about the market!
Future of Nalco
Government of India holds 52% equity stake in NALCO, and the upcoming transit of Jupiter from November 2019 will help this company to gain good value. Because it will pass over the birth Sun, Mercury and Venus. The year 2020 will be very suitable for making new policies of the company. Which can help the company to perform better in the coming times. Do you want to know how the year 2020 will be for you? Buy our detailed horoscope for 2020!
Moreover, given the combination of all these planets, the company will be able to earn even more profit in the field of mining and metals.
The upcoming transit of Jupiter from November 2019 will be favorable as it will transit over the natal Sun, Mercury and Venus. The Sun is the symbol of matters related to the government. Positive transit of Jupiter will help the company to get good performance from the government. The government will come up with new policies and laws which will help in nurturing the company. The government will work on plans that will help the company in achieving its future goals and at the same time ensure that nature is also protected.
With the blessings of Ganeshji,