As much as food and water are essential, so is sound sleep for a human body. A person who is sleep deprived is likely to face problems in achieving the desired goal as the concentration level would be too low. A sound sleep is key to a healthy mind and body. It has several advantages.
Benefits of Sound Sleep
- It keeps us fit and fresh.
- Sleep rejuvenates the brain and prepares the body for the next day’s tasks.
- It keeps mental illness or depression at bay.
- It enhances the overall productivity and potential of the person.
Going through so many benefits of a sound sleep, it becomes essential to sleep in the correct direction and Vastu Shastra is a perfect guide to understand the best sleep direction. And, if you are suffering with sleep disorder or don’t feel energetic or rejuvenated early morning then sleep vastu is what you need to follow without delay. Just a few changes in your bedroom as per Vastu and you are ready for the next day.
Vastu Tips – Sleeping Direction As Per Vastu
When one chooses to sleep as per Vastu Shastra for sleeping direction and position, he locks a healthy life for the future. Every time he experiences a sound sleep he sows the seeds of happiness and fortune. So, in order to let you experience the sleep bliss, let’s discuss the various sleeping directions as per Vastu and their impact on the individual.
Sleeping with head facing North direction: This direction is not advisable by Vastu Shastra as the human head acts a North pole and hence it will repel with North direction of the earth. This repulsion will cause friction in personal life and may also cause turbulence in professional life. This repulsion will also disturb the blood circulation in body and hence be a cause of stress and exhaustion. Thus, we can say that sleeping with head in North is the wrong sleeping position as per Vastu.Read Vastu tips for north facing houses.
Sleeping with the head facing East direction: This is considered as the best sleeping direction as per Vastu. It is believed that sleeping with head in East, boosts the memory and concentration. It also keeps the individual healthy. It can also bring in new opportunities in career and a possible promotion if you have been waiting for it.Read Vastu tips for east facing houses.
Sleeping with the head facing South direction: According to Vastu Shastra, South is the most recommended sleeping direction. It helps get quality sleep which makes the individual energetic and thus works to the best of the ability. This, in turn, helps him grow exponentially in career and prosper in life. Sleeping in South direction as per Vastu invites good fortune and abundance. This direction attracts positivity and also helps in the smooth functioning of the cardiovascular system of the body. This direction is highly recommended for businessmen as it improves the blood circulation which helps in taking vital decisions with ease. Read Vastu tips for south facing houses.
Sleeping in diagonal directions: As per Vastu sleeping in North-East direction is not advisable. One can sleep in South-West or South-East direction as it does not hamper the sleep pattern. Choosing to sleep in North-West direction is also not that bad. This direction is not known to have any prominent negative effects on sleep.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Sleeping
Vastu Shastra is an ultimate guide to find solutions to perhaps everything. To some Vastu tips for sleep may sound childish, but believe it or not, they are essential and very effective. Here are a few important Vastu Shastra sleeping tips.
- Always follow bedroom Vastu and place the bed in the right direction for a sound sleep. Ideally, the bed’s head position as per Vastu should be either towards East or South. Guest room’s bed can be placed with its head in West.
- The bed in the master bedroom should be made of wood only and the mattress should be a single large one. It should not be divided.
- Avoid sleeping in corners of the room as this obstructs the circulation of positive energy in the room.
- Always leave sufficient space on both sides of the bed as it provides room for the flow of positive cosmic energies.
- As per the sleep position Vastu, the husband should sleep on the right side and wife on the left side of the bed.
- Never place your bed right under the beam. This puts pressure on good luck and invites unnecessary stress.
- Never sleep on the bed which has clutter stored below. It disrupts the sleep and brings in negativity.
- According to sleeping position Vastu, one should never sleep with legs towards the entrance of the bedroom. This results in nightmares and fear which can disturb the quality of sleep.
- One should strictly follow the bedroom Vastu and avoid metal beds, electronic items and gadgets in the bedroom. All these things invite negativity, discord in a relationship and also deteriorate the health conditions of the members.
- Also remember, never sleep on a bed placed right above the kitchen. This leads to sleeplessness and health issues.
By following the simple Vastu Shastra tips for sleeping, one can enjoy an interrupted and a night of sound sleep. In the long term, this sleep will prove beneficial for your health and can promote growth in career. So, before you sleep tonight, check your direction and position according to Vastu and take advantage of these effective tips. You will never complain of any sleeplessness or fatigue next time.