Vaastu Shastra is not just a mere belief system. It involves logical subjects like science and mathematics to comprehend it. To add further, it is also referred to as the science of Architecture, where it engages in a major role in the construction of a house using scientific and mathematical principles.
The whole point of Vastu is to enhance one’s lifestyle by balancing all the natural elements (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and Space) and their energies to gain maximum profit. Hence, it is used to live life in its full capacity. There are many effective Vastu remedies for peace at home that can take you on the same path ahead. Consequently, you may have to adhere to the rules and principles to fight the negative energies and obtain positive ones with the use of Vastu Shastra.
Let us go through the crucial aspects that need to be taken care of along with their remedies that play a vital role in the tranquility of your house:
- If you have an empty wall on the entrance of your house, then placing an idol or a photo of Ganesha can help in gaining the much-needed peace for the inhabitants. The photo may thrive and vibrate with positivity, providing the family with a lot of zest in life.
- If you feel any negative aura in the house, then placing a bowl of water, a small fountain or an aquarium in the North-East direction will negate the adverse impact of evil eyes across the house.
- To generate a healthy bonding between the family members, it is advised to grow small green plants in the East direction of the house.
- It is highly recommended to keep the house as clean and tidy as possible. Not following this may create chaos and stress in the family.
- If the relationships in the family are going through a rough time, then keeping a Sandalwood statue, that does not have any negative emotion, is very favorable. This should be kept in a place which is the most visible in the house as it can assist in decreasing the tensions in the family and create a harmonic place to live in with peace and happiness.
- The head member of the family is recommended to sleep in the South-West bedroom because it may help in keeping a hold of the family.
- Complications about monetary matters can be solved by keeping the North-East corner of the house clean and tidy. Do not place any heavy objects in that area.
- It is also quite seminal to place all your jewelry, cash and all other financial documents on the North-side of the house as it is associated with wealth and prosperity.
- Make sure that you have an even number of doors and windows in the house.
- For people connected to spirituality, the North-East corner of the house is the best to evolve spiritually. Hence, you can use this corner to meditate and acquire a more calm and peaceful nature.
- One can also place a framed family photograph and put it in the South-West direction. This can enhance family relations.
- You can also hang wall paintings in the East direction to balance and maintain a good social life.
- Ensure that the male partner sleeps on the right side and the female on the left for maintaining good marital relations.
- For better education, establish the study room in the East direction, suggests Ganesha.
- The sacred plant of Tulsi works wonders if it is grown in the house for it spreads love, peace, and harmony.
- You can also use our Golden-Plated Vastu Yantra to erase any Vastu Dosh that may persist in your house. It will wonderfully work in your favor as it is purified, energized and attuned by our Expert Vaastu Astrologers.
Vastu Tips For Peace in Home: Don’ts
Just like how some things need to be followed according to the Vastu for family peace, there unquestionably are things that one should avoid to live a better life filled with tranquility at home. Here are a few points to be noted (and avoided) to attain peace and harmony in the family:
- Do not hang the photographs of your ancestors with that of the Gods. Also, the pictures of your ancestors should be hung on a wall in the south direction as suggested in the Vastu for family peace.
- Also, refrain from using broken glasses or mirrors in the house. Do not place a mirror on the opposite side of the bed as this can create problems in life.
- Abstain from constructing a staircase near the main gate or the kitchen as it considered to be inauspicious.
- It is known for a fact that the kitchen and the bathroom should keep a good distance because the kitchen is a very integral part of the house. This, in turn, will also bless the family with sound health.
- Avoid constructing anything in the Brahmasthan area for it is a sacred place where the flow of cosmic energy is necessary. Keeping the space less-cluttered will surely work in your favor.
Anything and everything that surrounds us is energy. We, ourselves, are Carriers of energies which is why it becomes very important to deal with it and balance the positive and negative energy as much as possible to gain maximum benefit in life. To know more, you can connect with our Vastu Experts who will enlighten you more on the same!