India's squash champ - Dipika Pallikal is the first Indian woman to be listed in the top 10 of the WSA rankings. Dipika is also the first female squash player to be bestowed with the Arjuna Award, India's second highest sporting award.
GaneshaSpeaks.com's reputed astrologers have studied Dipika's stars and deduced that she will have to watch her health till January 2016. Dipika will also have to put in extra efforts and play more confidently in the forthcoming year to maintain her standards of the game. Read on.....
Dipika Pallikal :-
Date of Birth :- 21st September, 1991
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observation :-
- Jupiter will be transiting over the Natal Jupiter and Mercury in her Solar Chart, till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be aspecting her Natal, retrograde (Swagruhi) Saturn. It will also be aspecting her Natal Mercury and Jupiter during the entire year ahead.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Sun and Mars, till January 2016. Post this period, Rahu will be transiting over Mercury and Jupiter in her Solar Chart.
Ganesha wishes a great and successful time ahead to Dipika Pallikal on her birthday.
- Considering all the transiting planets mentioned above, the stars indicate that Dipika Pallikal will be under the mixed influence of planets while trying to achieve and maintain her standards of the game.
- She will have to concentrate on her performance, practice more, and work hard on the squash court as the year ahead might be difficult for her.
- She will have to take more care of her physique to avoid sickness, because she may experience stress and health issues till January 2016. However, she may get more opportunities to participate in the tournament during this time-frame.
- She will have to be confident of her performance in the game, otherwise she may find that her opponents are more stronger.
- The period of a year ahead may be average for her career, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team