Maneka Gandhi – Minister for Women and Child Development
Date of Birth: 26th August, 1956
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Delhi, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Maneka, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Sun and Jupiter in Leo, and will be aspecting her Mars in Aquarius, till 11th August 2016 in his Solar Chart.
- Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Saturn and Rahu in Scorpio, it will be aspecting her Sun and Jupiter, and will also be aspecting her Ketu in Taurus till January 2017.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Mercury, till 30th January, 2016. Rahu will be transiting over her Sun and Jupiter, post this period. Ketu will be transiting over her Mars during this period.
- Considering the transiting planets mentioned above, the stars indicate that transiting Rahu- Ketu and Saturn will be giving negative influence on higher side than that of the positive influence of transiting Jupiter in her Solar Chart.
- The transit of Jupiter in the Sign of Leo has been surely working in Maneka Gandhi's favour, as the mighty planet has paved the way for her to make the best use of her talents, skill and political acumen. Three of the most important planets of her Chart are under the positive influence of Jupiter and this has surely proved to be a conducive factor for her to make a significant impact in the Women and Child Development Ministry. Jupiter will continue to lend its positive support to her in the entire year ahead.
- But once Rahu enters the Sign of Leo, Maneka is advised to be cautious and alert, as there will be some chances of controversies surrounding her. She will have to remain focussed and there will be unnecessary problems that may cause stress and concern if she gets perturbed by any sort of criticism.
- Though she will be in high spirits, the support from the people around may not be very high and this may act as demotivating factor.
- She will have to adopt a very stern and no non-sense approach, as this will prevent a lot of problems.
- Her ministerial work will not be a smooth ride, as there will be many issues that may crop up, especially in the first half of the year 2016. She will be facing administrative complications.
- However, she doesn't need to worry much, as Jupiter will ensure that the problems do not become insurmountable!
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to the Maneka Gandhi .
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team