Date of Birth:- 24th December 1924
Time of Birth:- Not Known
Place of Birth:- Kotla, Punjab
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
The Highlights of Solar Chart of the Musical Colossus:
- As per the Solar Chart of Rafi Saab, the Sun is placed in Sagittarius with Jupiter and retrograde Mercury. This powerful combination blessed him with a extraordinary brilliance and great skill in his chosen field.
- Jupiter is placed in its Moolatrikona Sign, thus there is a huge role that Jupiter also played in propelling him towards everlasting glory. Due to the benevolent and optimistic influence of Jupiter and the combination of the other important planets with it, Rafi Saab always had that calm and bright smile on his face and was always and will always be renowned for his nobility!
- The above mentioned combination also blessed him with great knowledge of art and music, voice modulation skills, the techniques to perform in a captivating manner!
- The one configuration that makes for the most dazzling highlight in his Chart is the Venus-Moon combine, which forms the primary base of his artistic brilliance and musical flourish! The Moon and Venus in Scorpio gave him skills, hobbies, artistic potential and abilities. This combination gives great artistic and creative flourish and it shows that Mohammed Rafi enjoyed spending his energies in singing a song.
- Saturn's placement makes for an icing on the cake as it is placed in its Sign of exaltation. Such a powerful Saturn has blessed him with eternal glory, name and fame. It also gave him great humility and a gentle nature. Any natives with such a wonderful placement of Saturn is sure to rise to great heights in life and Rafi Saab surely rose to such heights and pinnacle of fame, that till life on earth exists, his fame will exist!
- All these planetary positions made Mohammed Rafi an extraordinarily talented, and a legendary singer. He was an Indian playback singer and one of the most popular singers of the Hindi film industry, whose songs are played almost daily across the country! Rafi was renowned for his versatility, his songs ranged from classical numbers to patriotic songs, sad lamentations to highly romantic numbers, qawwalis to ghazals and bhajans. He was known for his ability to mould his voice to the persona of the actor, lip-synching the song. He received six Filmfare Awards and one National Film Award in 1967, he was honoured with the Padma Shri award by the Government of India.
May Mohammed Rafi's soul rest in peace and may his glory eternally enchant people.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team