Ritesh Deshmukh may not be a Bollywood superstar, but he is among one of the better known names in Bollywood. His fans and critics may not look eye to eye on the cause of his success in Bollywood; his capability as an actor or the fact that his father is a senior Congress leader and former Maharashtra chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh. Ganesha, however, thinks that it is about being born at the right place and the right time and being the son of a senior leader is just the part of his fate that was written long before he was born.
So will the good luck continue to be by his side or does fate have something else in mind? Ganesha uses Vedic Astrology System to determine his fate during 2010.
Date of birth: 17th December, 1978
Time of birth: Unknown
Place of birth:- Latur, Maharashtra, India
Ritesh Deshmukh Surya Kundli
- Jupiter will transit over natal Ketu till May 2010 and will be aspecting Natal Venus by 9th aspect
- Rahu will be transiting over natal Sun and Mars
- Saturn is currently transiting over Pluto and this transit will remain in operation during 2010
- He is born with Venus in Libra. Transiting Venus will be in Libra between September and December 2010, which will be a highly favourable period for him
- Rahu's transit over Sun during the next year indicates that Ritesh may be bit worried about his status and public image. He may also be equally concerned about his father, who is the former chief minister of Maharashtra.
- Ritesh's physical energy levels will be affected due to Rahu's transit over Mars so he will have to avoid taking too much physical stress, suggests Ganesha.
- With Sun and Mars in Sagittarius, he is a highly determined and target-oriented person so always works in the right direction but during the next year he may come across some challenges or some sort of diversification at career front.
- While transiting Venus remains in Libra between September and December 2010, Ritesh Deshmukh will be in the spotlight during this period. He will be in demand and will appear in print as well as television media quite frequently during this period.
- Ganesha also foresees that between September and December 2010, Ritesh would be conferred some kind of honour or award in some or the other manner. Alternatively, he will be a part of a good film and will be highly appreciated.
- In short, the year ahead seems to be very bright for Ritesh Deshmukh.
Ganesha best wishes to Ritesh Deshmukh on his birthday.
Bhavesh N Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team