Ganesha has provided basic precautions related to Vaastu for factories
. Vaastu for office ensures the softness of work in the office premises alongwith the co-ordination among all employees. Following Vaastu remedies for offices helps to make sure, that the employees work efficiently and effectively, proving to be a positive feature for the company and not an accountability. Vaastu principles for offices take into consideration many factors like proper location of the office, office exteriors in terms of its slope, shape etc, direction in which different departments of the office and the reception are located, position of various electronic gadgets and many more.
Here are some Vaastu tips for offices:
The seating arrangement of senior executives, managers and directors should be done in Southern, western and southwestern portions of the office.
Northern and eastern zones would be appropriate for seating the middle managers. Reserve the northwest portion for the field staff.
The right place for reception counter is Northeast portion of the office.
Location of financial records department should be in the southeast direction.
It is suggested that the staff should work facing the north or east direction.
Central zone of office premises should be kept empty.
It is advisable to have a rectangular desk for the owner.
Boring or tube well installation in the southern direction of the office is not recommended.
The locations perfect for the pantry are southeast and northwest zones.
Marketing department should be located in the northwest zone of the office.
You can maintain your files in your office as given below:
1) Account file - in south-east corner shelf.
2) Personal file - in south-west shelf of your cabin.
3) Purchase file - in south-west shelf made on south wall.
4) Sales file - in north-west shelf on wall.
5) Estate file - in south-west shelf made on southern wall.
6) Shares file - in north-west shelf mad on north wall which you want to sell. And in south-west shelf made on south wall which you want to retain.
7) Raw materials file - in south-west shelf.
8) Finished goods file - in north-west corner shelf.
9) Income tax file - in south-west corner shelf.
10) Sales tax and excise files - in south-west corner shelf.
11) Import and Export file - in north-west corner shelf.
12) Stores file - Always in south-west corner shelf.
13) Cash purchase file - in south-west corner shelf.
14) Credit purchase file - in north-west corner shelf.
15) Staff and workers file - in north-west corner shelf.
16) Litigation file - in north-west corner shelf.
17) Pending bill file (receivable) - if it is in north-west shelf it will help in early recoveries or payment which are due.
If you follow Ganesha's Vaastu rules for offices strictly, then success is assured in all your endeavors.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team