Twin Heart Meditation is one of the most effective ways of meditation today. It is mainly concerned with spiritual healing, which involves separating the soul from emotional traumas. It ultimately reduces negativity and results in a dramatic positive transformation in one’s existence.
This groundbreaking meditation form was developed by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, a well-known meditation expert. The Twin Hearts Meditation is a very effective method for achieving world peace. As a result, this meditation technique should be widely spread.
Master Choa Kok Sui Meditation
Master Choa Kok Sui Meditation opens the Heart Chakra (physical heart) and the Crown Chakra (the spiritual heart) on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels, allowing you to draw down a large volume of high-quality divine energy into the crown. The prana generated by this meditation is extremely beneficial to physical and mental well-being, as well as inner illumination.
When a person doing the pranic healing twin heart meditation is seen by someone who can see auras, a great thunderstorm of dazzling white light rushes through the crown and spreads across the entire energy body. Twin heart meditation brings physical healing since this sacred prana cleanses the energy body of pollution.
The internal illumination is also possible as a result of the crown opening and increased flow of divine energy. You may touch your higher self or soul by meditating on the distance between the OMs and for a prolonged period of stillness. True reflection is achieved by repeated, sustained stillness and contact with your soul.
Does Twin Heart Meditation Work?
Pranic healing twin heart meditation is a method for achieving illumination, also known as “Universal Consciousness.” It’s also a type of global service that aims to bring happiness to the world by blessing it with loving-kindness, peace, joy, and goodwill. It does not adhere to any particular religious belief or guru (teacher). Blessing the world with harmony, compassion, light, and joy is part of the meditation.
The Twin Heart Meditation infuses the practitioner’s life with a massive amount of divine energy, harmony, compassion, success, and happiness. It’s a wonderful method for increasing one’s vibrations and expanding one’s level of consciousness.
Twin Heart Meditation Benefits and How to Practice
Now that you know twin heart meaning, it’s time to know how to practice this meditation. Meditation on Twin Hearts is remarkable in its simplicity, and the effects are spectacular and exciting. Continue reading to learn more about the twin heart meditation’s detailed technique.
- You should start with a quick physical warm-up, such as neck rolls, eye rotation, shoulder, knee, squatting, push-ups, pull-ups, and stretching. This warm-up should last no less than 10 minutes. The physical warm-up stimulates both the body and the mind. It clears out various energy blockages while also removing harmful energy from the body.
- Next, you should sit in a very relaxed position after the warm-up session. The spine should be straight and upright. Deeply breathe for a few minutes until the whole body is relaxed and calm.
- Proceed with the positive thinking process by remembering your parents’, mentors’, spiritual healers’, and god’s blessings. The first step in triggering the Heart Chakra is to do so.
- Place your hand on your heart. Begin by recalling the best times you’ve ever shared with a close friend, professor, lover, or partner. Good thoughts, memories, and emotions are activated by the Heart Chakra. As a result, the easiest way to trigger the Heart Chakra is to start thinking about good and happy emotions.
- Keep thinking about those good times until you’ve fully forgotten about your spiritual self.
- Touch the middle of your head once you’ve begun to feel hopeful and content. The Crown Chakra’s activation core is the head.
- By this time, you should be able to sense the energy of both the Heart and Crown Chakras in your body, and you should be able to bless the whole world.
- Begin by visualising a soft, pure light in the centre of your brain. Visualise the existence of pure light when chanting the holy word Om. Allow the light to enter the entire body and brain and let it spread.
- Once your body is packed with this good energy, let it out into the world.
- Every day, slowly open your eyes and repeat the process.
Red Alert: People With the Following Condition Are Advised Not to Practice:
- Anyone under the age of 16.
- Those who are suffering from heart disease, hypertension, glaucoma, and extreme kidney and liver disease.
- Those who smoke a lot (heavy smokers). It is advised that they should have their lungs and heart Chakras cleaned properly before practising the twin heart meditation.
- It should be avoided by pregnant women because the excess energy may cause congestion in the foetus.
- People who regularly consume alcohol or use addictive or hallucinogenic drugs.
- Meditation should not be practised while driving or doing other important tasks.
People with the conditions mentioned above may experience negative side effects from practising this meditation. Also, if you want to perform the Meditation of Twin Hearts on a daily basis, you should avoid eating pork, eel, and catfish.
Facts About Twin Heart Meditation
Twin heart meditation is a bridge between a person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual selves. It focuses on a person’s overall well-being by enhancing their physical, mental, and emotional health. Continue reading to learn more about the fascinating facts about the twin heart meditation technique!
- The Heart is divided into two parts, according to the twin heart meditation technique. The Heart Chakra is the first part. The emotional side of a person is represented by the Heart Chakra. The Heart Chakra is also known as the emotional heart.
- The Crown Chakra is the second segment of the heart. According to the twin heart meditation, the Crown Chakra is the spiritual heart. This form of meditation focuses on establishing a connection between these two heart sections using the body’s and brain’s physical and mental forces, respectively.
- Connecting one’s physical, emotional, and spiritual self is the first step in the twin heart meditation. It encourages the opening of the portal between the two heart parts over time. Surplus energy is released in the form of pure white light after a common gateway between the Heart and Crown Chakras is formed. In twin heart meditation, this white light is referred to as Prana.
- The Heart Chakra sends beneficial energy to the Crown Chakra.
- The Crown Chakra is thought to be a link between the mind and the rest of the body. Prana collects in the Crown Chakra and gradually spreads to the brain, illuminating the entire body.
- Many illnesses and disorders are cured through a spread of positive light through the brain and body, such as heart disease, diabetes, depression, stress, negative thinking, anxiety, and so on.
In a Nutshell
You will become a happier person as a result of twin heart meditation. It finally makes you so upbeat and happy that you begin to overpower all negativity from your environment. It also helps you become a happier person and strengthen your relationships. It improves mental clarity, physical alertness and cures a variety of ailments.