2nd January, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order basis!
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- To Buy this Book Log on to www.GaneshaSpeaks.com or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +91-9909941816
- From opening to 9:30, Nifty may create a V-shaped graph. Hence, you are advised to wait till the opening.
- At around 9:30, Nifty may not have a definite direction, and in all likelihood, it will be in a process to decide its direction. So, don’t take hasty decisions, advises Ganesha.
- The overall trend may be on the down-side, foresees Ganesha.
- From 11:00 onwards, there may be buying in the Nifty-based scrips. The index may experience some effects of these transactions.
- From 12:45 to 13:45, Nifty may create a W-shaped pattern, foretells Ganesha.
- At around 13:45, there may be hammering at Nifty, and then it may go down. Soon, there may be short covering as well.
With Ganesha’s Grace,