28th March, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Stock Market shall remain closed on the occasion of Holi on 27th March, 2013.
- Also, the Stock Market shall remain closed on the occasion of Good Friday on 29th March, 2013. Hence, there will only be three trading days in the coming week. Ganesha advises you to be extra careful.
- Friends, Ganesha has already mentioned in the book Market Predictions 2013 that Nifty will change its trend from 25-03-2013 onwards.
- Yesterday was a holiday, today is the last day for the F&O transactions for the month, and tomorrow is again a holiday. Hence, do not take a new position at all, advises Ganesha.
- Everyone is likely to be in a holiday mood today. Therefore, there may not be much movement in intraday transactions.
- Ganesha now gives you some time slots for jobbing/ speculation.
- At around 10:20, sell at Nifty, and at around 10:40, buy at Nifty.
- At around 11:15, sell at Nifty, and at around 12:00, buy at Nifty.
- At around 12:00, buy at Nifty, and then at around 12:20, sell at Nifty.
- At around 12:40, sell at Nifty, and at around 12:50, set up a limit for buying.
- At around 13:30, buy at Nifty, and at around 14:30, sell at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,