28th February, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Kindly e-mail at email@example.com to get your own copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- Please order your copy of the stock markets’ book Market Predictions 2013 NOW, till the stocks last!
To Buy this Book Log on to GaneshaSpeaks.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 09909941816
- If Ganesha showers His blessings today, many would become millionaires today. However, many may also have to bear losses.
- It’s a day totally suited for pure speculation.
- If you don’t have the capacity to receive the actual delivery of the stocks, don’t trade today, advises Ganesha.
- Before you would be able to make any sense out of the Union Budget, the FIIs, Mutual Funds, brokerage houses etc. would have already taken their positions.
- Small traders should wait till Monday, and then think of their next step.
- If you don’t have the skills to trade during such delicate times, don’t be overconfident and try your luck today. If you still decide to go ahead, be prepared to lose your profits; in fact, you may even incur a tremendous loss, especially if you are not careful. Hence, you are strongly advised to stay put today. By not trading today, you may not earn money, but you will surely be able to avoid losing it.
- However, if you are so willing to take risks, you may follow the time periods and suggestions mentioned below.
- At 10:00, short sell at Nifty, and at 10:40, buy at Nifty.
- At 11:40, buy at Nifty, and 12:20, sell at Nifty.
- During the period between 13:00 to 15:30, there may be all sorts of analysis on the Union Budget, leaving you confused as to whether the Budget is favourable or not. Therefore, don’t trade during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,