27th June, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Share prices of Dr. Reddy’s will remain soft on 24th and 25th June.
- However, the stock of the giant GAIL will enjoy astrological support, during the week ahead
- If the share prices of Hindalco happen to break from Rs. 96.75, they will further go down to Rs. 80.
- The share prices of Kotak Bank may slightly bounce.
- Factors like stop-loss, moving-average and money give you indications in terms of numbers, whereas Astrology guides you in terms of time period. Now, if you can combine the two and make wise decisions, you may be able to earn substantial profits.
- Today is the last day for the month as far as F&O transactions are concerned. Therefore, avoid taking any long-term positions.
- From 9:15 to 9:45, Nifty may remain around the surface. According to Ganesha, the movement at Nifty may not be reliable.
- From 9:45 to 10:55, Nifty may remain up.
- From 10:55 to 11:55, Nifty may remain down.
- From 11:55 to 12:15, Nifty may remain up.
- From 12:15 to 12:50, Nifty may remain down.
- During the period between 12:50 to 14:40, Nifty may remain up.
- Nifty may remain down during 14:40 to 15:30.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,