25th March, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Stock Market shall remain closed on the occasion of Holi on 27th March, 2013.
- Also, the Stock Market shall remain closed on the occasion of Good Friday on 29th March, 2013. Hence, there will only be three trading days in the coming week. Ganesha advises you to be extra careful.
- Friends, Ganesha has already mentioned in the book Market Predictions 2013 that Nifty will change its trend from 25-03-2013 onwards.
- Friends, in the current scenario, Nifty is at 5674 points. However, scirps that used to be in four digit figures have now started to come down to three digit figures, and ones that used to be in three digits have begun to come down to two digit figures. Now think of the situation when Nifty would further go down. What will happen to the scrips that are already in the two digit figures?
- Nifty may not be strong during the period between opening to 9:55, as the weightage for the aforementioned period is less.
- From 9:55 onwards, Nifty may bounce a little, so wait for sometime before you move ahead. This period shall continue till 10:50.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 10:50 to 14:10 may prove interesting and ideal for intraday transactions. You may be able to earn profits by jobbing on both the sides, as astrologically, the aspects are likely to change every 20 minutes.
- There may be buying at Nifty at 14:10, and this trend is likely to continue till 15:30.
With Ganesha’s Grace,