25th June, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The Share prices of Dr. Reddy’s will remain soft on 24th and 25th June.
- However, the stock of the giant GAIL will enjoy astrological support, during the week ahead
- If the share prices of Hindalco happen to break from Rs. 96.75, they will further go down to Rs. 80.
- The share prices of Kotak Bank may slightly bounce.
- Pre-opening may be slightly positive, therefore Nifty may also, more or less, open on the positive side.
- Whatever points Nifty may open at, it may remain steady at those points for some time, and then shall go downwards. Ganesha, however, cautions that this is going to happen in a very short span.
- Nifty may remain extremely volatile during 10:00 to 13:00. It is likely to change its pattern every 20 minutes. Overall speaking, Nifty may keep moving within a marginal or nano range, during this slot.
- From 13:00 onwards, Nifty may go up step by step. Ganesha advises you to book your profits withing Rs. 2 to Rs. 3 margin, as there is a strong possibility that Nifty will experience selling pressure towards the end of the trading day.
With Ganesha’s Grace,