20th February, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The coming week may prove best for the intraday transactions, as Nifty is likely to experience major movements on both the sides.
- Kindly e-mail at email@example.com to get your copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and High Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- The yearly negative trend gets over during this week.
- Ganesha advises you to keep in mind that from 25-02-2013 onwards, the yearly weightage is going to turn positive.
- If you are a paid customer of our service Fortune Mantra, please contact Mr. Akshay Maradia to get the list of the promising scrips of 2013. It will help you make wise investment decisions.
- There may be no clear trend at Nifty today. Ganesha is not hopeful about the day ahead.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 to 12:20 is not promising. Rather than taking long positions you should focus on intraday trading.
- Ganesha foresees that there may be tremendous fluctuation at Nifty during the period between 12:20 to 14:25. Compared to the previous time slot, Nifty may remain more volatile during this time frame.
- During 14:25 to 15:00, Nifty may experience positive effects of the global market trends.
- From 15:00 onwards, there may be hammering at Nifty, and suddenly, the market may experience an upward trend.
With Ganesha’s Grace,