18th February, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The coming week may prove best for the intraday transactions, as Nifty is likely to experience major movements on both the sides.
- Kindly e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and High Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- From opening to 9:45, Nifty may remain flat to positive (slightly positive)
- The average weightage during the period between 9:45 to 10:35 would be marginal, feels Ganesha. Overall, this looks set to be a dull period at Nifty.
- Ganesha foresees that Nifty may create a weird pattern during the period between 10:35 to 15:30. The market will not tilt on one particular side, therefore, you are advised to do intraday on both the sides.
With Ganesha’s Grace,