17th July, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, a favourable planet like Moon is in a combination with inauspicious planets Saturn and Rahu.
- Moon is in the Swati constellation that is ruled by Rahu.
- It has happened a number of times in the past that companies that earn less profits one day may even experience increased stock prices the very next day. This is possible in our stock markets. This may have made you realise that there is no fixed pattern at the stock market.
- According to Ganesha, the opening trade shall be good. However, there is no clear indication as to for how long this positive trend shall last. Thus, don’t rely on the opening indicies completely.
- If you had bought a scrip yesterday, you may exit from it once during the opening slot.
- Today is favourable for jobbing, says Ganesha.
- From 9:30 to 12:05, Nifty may create a W-shaped graph.
- From 12:05 to 13:15, Nifty may pass time around a particular surface.
- From 13:15 to 15:30, Nifty may again create a W-shaped graph. Please take the further decisions based on your discretion.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,