10th June, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation, High Volatile Date for June-2013: 10, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21
- Most important opening dates during June-2013: 10-06-2013: flat to posetive, 11-06-2013: flat to posetive, 12-06-2013: flat to posetive, 13-06-2013: flat to posetive, 14-06-2013: flat to posetive
- Indian Economy Flashback of June-2012:
- Uncertainties surrounding the Greek economy became all the more severe.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept its policies unchanged, and as a result, Nifty went down by 100 points within 6 minutes.
- Speculations and discussions regarding the next President of India peaked during the month of June.
- Fitch downgraded India’s credit rating from stable to negative.
- PM Manmohan Singh was made the the Finance Minister of India, on a temporary basis. He assured the people of India that the government would do its best to save the economy.
- PM Manmohan Singh asked for a fresh appraisal of the GAAR. This created a positive impact on the stock market.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,