10th April, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, we genuinely thank you for appreciating the book Market Predictions 2013.
- You might have noticed that the predictions stated in the Market predictions 2013 have turned out to be right. It’s all because of Ganesha and His divine blessings! After all, it is very difficult to give such accurate predictions, that too a year in advance.
- The weightage for the period between opening to 13:00 is only 0.01. Therefore, there may not be any major movement in the market. Don’t trade during this period, as it would amount to profit only.
- During 13:00 to 14:00, there may be buying in some particular scrips in the A Group shares. However, it is difficult to predict the exact figure for the same a week in advance.
- At around 14:00, there may be bulk selling at Nifty, and then, Nifty may go up as well. Hence, be alert and trade accordingly till the closing bell.