6th March, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- Please order your copy of the stock markets’ book Market Predictions 2013 NOW, till the stocks last!
- To Buy this Book Log on to GaneshaSpeaks.com or email@example.com or Call: 09909941816
- From opening to 10:15, Nifty may remain flat to surface.
- From 10:15 to 11:15, Nifty is likely to be flat to negative.
- During 11:15 to 14:30, Nifty may change its trend every 30 minutes.
- During14:30 to 15:15, there may be hammering at Nifty on the negative side. However, it is difficult to foretell the exact points for the same, that too a week in advance.
- Nifty may bounce back during 15:15 to 15:30. However, this will be quite a small, and therefore a risky period. Be careful, advises Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,