5th April, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may open around the surface or slightly on the negative side.
- The period between opening to 11:30 looks set to be absolutely boring. You may not be able to earn profits despite a plenty of jobbing.
- Astrologically speaking, you may expect a jump at around 11:30. This would be for a very small period, though.
- There may be bulk selling of the heavyweight scrips and some particular stocks during 12:00 to 13:10. Nifty may experience the effects of those transactions.
- Nifty may try to make a recovery during 13:10 to 14:30.
- There may again be profit booking at around 14:30, foretells Ganesha.
- There may be short covering during the last fifteen minutes of the trading day. But, this may not yield much profits, especially if the market has gone down substantially during the previous time slot.
With Ganesha’s Grace,