4th April, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The next two days are not promising for intraday.
- Enter into intraday transactions, only if you have the capacity to receive the actual delivery of the stocks.
- Nifty may open on the negative side, and then there may be buying at Nifty.
- From 9:50 to 12:00, Nifty may create a W-shaped graph. Ganesha now leaves it to your discretion as to in which direction you should trade.
- The weightage for the period between 12:00 to 12:30 is as much as the previous time slot. But, Ganesha feels that this time slot is going to be extremely volatile. Be careful!
- From 12:30 onwards, Nifty may gradually experience pressure.
- The positive impact of the European markets shall be visible now, that is, at around 13:30. Ganesha is predicting this a week in advance.
- At the time of closing bell, there may be negative settlement transactions, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,