2nd April, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The time slot between opening to 11:30 is a zero weightage period. This means that you may not be able to earn profits just by trading on one particular side. Ganesha advises you to pay enough attention to both the sides.
- During the period between 11:30 to 13:40, Nifty may change its trend every 25 minutes. However, the overall weightage indicates that Nifty may be flat or remain more on the negative side. So, don’t just trade on one particular side, advises Ganesha.
- From 13:40 onwards, there may be gradual buying in the A Group stocks. But, the moment you take an entry, there may be hammering at Nifty, forewarns Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,