1st March, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Kindly e-mail at email@example.com to get your own copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- Please order your copy of the stock markets’ book Market Predictions 2013 NOW, till the stocks last!
- To Buy this Book Log on to GaneshaSpeaks.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 09909941816
- It’s the first day of a new series and the last trading of the ongoing week.
- It is also the beginning of the last month of the Financial Year 2012-2013.
- It is the day to square off Dabba trading transactions.
- Today is the day to make judgements based on the thorough analysis of the Union Budget 2013-2014
- All of these trends may leave you confused, as to what you should do next.
- Nifty may remain near to the surface during 9:15 to 9:40.
- At around 9:40, there may be some movements at Nifty on up-side. But this trend may only be for a brief period only.
- From 10:05 to 11:48, Nifty may remain on the down-side.
- Astrologically speaking, there may be a bounce at Nifty at around 11:48.
- The weightage for the period between 12:30 to 15:30 is -0.01. Hence, you may have no other option but to do jobbing during this time slot.
With Ganesha’s Grace,