Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 9th May, 2012.
- Today, Sun is in the zodiac sign Aries and in Bharini constellation. While, Moon shall be in Sagittarius and in Mula constellation. Mars is in Leo and in Magha constellation. Mercury is in Aries and Ashwini constellation. Jupiter is in Aries and in Krutika Constellation. Venus is in Taurus and in Mrigshirsh constellation. Saturn is retrograde in Libra and is in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, and Ketu is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nobody, not even the experts, are likely to figure out as to where the market may be heading during the time slot between 9:15 to 10:45. Do not do anything, advises Ganesha, as that would prove to be a profitable decision.
- Nifty may pose a clear trend post 10:45, and then gradually there may be some buying. This trend is likely to continue till 12:30.
- From 12:30 to 13:00, take a small break.
- From 13:00 to 14:15, some buying may be expected at Nifty.
- Nifty may experience selling pressure during 14:15 to 15:00, foretells Ganesha.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, expect slight buying to come at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,