Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 9th April, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Since Moon is posited in Vishakha Nakshatra today, expect buying to come in the following sectors – Wheat, rice, barley, pulses, gold, silk, books, stationary, television, theatres, industrial units, insurance companies, advertisement, chemical and drug manufacturers, agri-industries, bankers, speculators and share market operations.
- As per the Monthly graph, Nifty has entered the consolidation area, says Ganesha.
- Kindly refer to the paragraph, which is marked in bold-red highlighting, for the time-period of 05-04-2012 to 8-04-2012 in the Monthly graph.
- The opening indices during the week ahead are likely to be good. However, the daily weightage does not look set to be promising, and therefore, you are advised to take any position accordingly, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,