Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 8th May, 2012.
- Today, Sun is in the zodiac sign Aries and in Bharini constellation. While, Moon shall be in Scorpio and in Jayeshtha constellation. Mars is in Leo and in Magha constellation. Mercury is in Aries and Ashwini constellation. Jupiter is in Aries and in Krutika Constellation. Venus is in Taurus and in Mrigshirsh constellation. Saturn is retrograde in Libra and is in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, and Ketu is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, you may have seen in the monthly graph that May 11, 2012 is going to be an unpredictable day at Nifty. Be ready for it in advance.
- As for today, you’ll need to be absolutely practical and take decisions accordingly, advises Ganesha.
- From opening to 10:10, Nifty is likely cross the limits of high-up and down.
- The trend at Nifty during 10:10 to 11:10 is likely to be akin to a double sided sword. If you miss to utilise this period well or end up making a mistake here, you may have to sit idle for the entire month ahead.
- From 11:10 to 14:10, Nifty may hold its strength. But around 12:45, Nifty may experience profit booking for half an hour.
- During the period between 14:10 to 15:30, Nifty may go downwards in the first 45 minutes. It may slightly go up in the last 35 minutes, though.
With Ganesha’s Grace,