Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 8th June, 2012
- Sun is posited in the zodiac sign Taurus in Rohini Nakshatra. Moon is in the zodiac sign Capricorn, and in Shravana constellation (Nakshatra). Mars is in the sign of Leo and in Purva Falguni constellation, while Mercury is posited in the sign of Gemini and is in Ardra Nakshatra. Jupiter is in Taurus and in Kritika constellation, while Venus is retrograde in the sign of Taurus, and is in the Rohini constellation. Saturn is retrograde in Virgo, while being in Chitra Nakshatra. Rahu is posited in Scorpio, and is in Anuradha constellation, while Ketu is in the zodiac sign Taurus and in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha is not hopeful for the dates 06-06-2012 and 07-06-2012.
- You must have received the monthly graph by now. Ganesha advises you to strictly follow it.
- Ganesha advises you to trade only as per your discretion and ability today. There may be some risk, and thus trade with delivery strength.
- Buy at around 9:15, while book profit or loss at around 9:40.
- Sell at Nifty at around 10:35, and buy at around 10:45. There is both a possibility of profit and loss, says Ganesha.
- Buy at Nifty at around 10:50, and at 11:55, square off your position.
- Sell at Nifty at around 11:55, and at around 12:44, square off your position.
- At around 13:50, buy at Nifty, and square off your position at 15:00.
- During the time period between 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may maintain its overall strength, yet Ganesha doesn’t seem very hopeful. Jobbing looks as the best option.
With Ganesha’s Grace,