Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 7th March, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- As the market will remain closed on 8th March, 2012 on the occasion of Holi, there are going to be only 4 trading sessions in the coming week.
- It has been recently declared that the UP Elections’ results may be announced on 6th March 2012. This event may have an effect on the market. However, Ganesha has given you the predictions and monthly graph already in advance, and it is entirely based on astrological calculations. Hence, keep in mind that the graph sent to you in advance is cent percent based on astrological positions, and not such events.
- Friends, the opening of the next week is likely to be flat to positive, but the weightage for the day does not appear to be promising. Therefore, you are advised to consider the daily weightage before making any position, says Ganesha.
- Please read the article Leap year – Adhik Maas, Astrology and Stock Market, so that you get an idea about how the year 2012 is likely to be.
- The market is going to remain closed on 08-03-2012, therefore, do not take any new positions for the next week. Instead, make some profits and exit from the market.
- Although Nifty is likely to be around the surface during 9:15 to 9:40, it is not going to be reliable trend, as the average weightage for today is not good.
- From 9:40 to 11:25, Nifty, may move sideways.
- An artificial jump may be experienced at Nifty during 11:25 to 12:05. However, since it is a very small period, it is difficult to rely on this rise.
- From 12:05 to 13:25, it is going to be a crucial period at Nifty. The trend may frequently change. But, overall, Nifty is likely to be soft.
- From 13:25 to 14:25, Nifty is likely to gain momentum on the up-side. However, expect a small correction around 14:15.
- From 14:25 to closing bell, Nifty may experience selling pressure, feels Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,