31st December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order basis!
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- To Buy this Book Log on to www.GaneshaSpeaks.com or Email: email@example.com or Call: +91-9909941816
- You may refer to the Monthly graph and see the weightage for the day ahead.
- We hope may have received the Market Predictions 2013 book. The graph chart in the book will help you know how the year ahead is likely to be at the stock market.
- The week ahead looks set to be highly favourable for intraday transactions.
- From opening to 10:10, Nifty may trade on the up-side, above the surface.
- At around 10:10, Nifty may experience a sudden dip, and shall remain around those particular points till 12:00.
- From 12:00 onwards, Nifty may gradually go up, predicts Ganesha.
- From 13:00 to 15:30, Nifty may make you do jobbing on both the sides and help you earn a substantial amount of money, provided you take your decisions wisely
With Ganesha’s Grace,